“Always, Always a great place to stay!”

Creekside Lands Inn
Ranked #57 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I sing the same song every time I visit you guys, I just change the lyrics because there's always something new to sing about! We've been coming to this quaint little place for 4 years now and my husband won't let me book anywhere else. We have a blast on the dock and catch more blue crab here than anywhere we ever tried in Charleston. The rooms are nice, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast is to die for! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Can't wait to see what new things you've done when we get there!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thank you so much for your awesome review!!!! As General Manager of the property, it does nothing but put a big ol smile on my face to read such a wonderful review!!!! =) And coming from a regular guest as yourself, its good to know that we are still giving such great service!!!! I'm so glad y'all enjoy the dock.....And tell your husband THANK YOU for not letting you book anywhere else!!!! =) Can't wait til you get to come back!!! There will definetly be plenty of crabs here for ya & depending on when you get back.....maybe even some other surprises to the property!!!! Take care & glad you made it safely home!!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We spent 5 days to visit family , the hotel was amazing , the staff was friendly an always there too help, the grounds where lovely well kept, the pool clean, we had a great time, this will s be the place we stay when we come to visit family till we get moved there, we have been to charleston 4 time in the last 2 months , have stayed at waterfront hotels in this time , over priced, not friendly, but this hotel is way better the breakfast WOW , clean friendly , helpful, ,see you soon

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here!!!! And you know you're welcome anytime you can get away!!!! Thank you so much for all the compliments to my staff & my property!!! I look forward to seeing you again sometime real soon!!! Take care & glad you made it safely home!!! Give love to the girls for me!!! =)

Reviewed 30 August 2012

On our trip to SC, this was by far our favorite hotel we stayed in. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were super clean. We left the Knights Inn in Columbia, SC (which was totally disgusting) early and they were kind enough to let us check in early! (We were SOO glad!) Very pretty landscaping job too, reasonably priced and great location. They even directed us to some yummy places to have dinner! We'd def stay here again and again! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

I'm so glad we rescued you from the other hotel!!! =) And thank you so much for you excellant review!!! As a manager, its great to hear that my hotel was the favorite out of SC!!! I'm going to pass on the wonderful compliments to my staff & the owner of the property!! Again, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay & also that you made it safely home!!! Come back anytime you can!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We arrived a day early and were looked after with a room for the night..The next day we were able to have our reserved room.....
The grounds are very well kept and you go on the dock to view the wild life there or take photos,the pool was clean and nice and warm with lounge chairs...
At this time the hotel is under going a face lift and the staff is very helpful if you do encountrer a problem

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are a good choice as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
CreeksideLandsinn, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

I'm so glad that we were able to accomodate you earlier than expected!! And I think its wonderful that you enjoyed the property as its supposed to be!!! Thank you for the compliments to my staff & check our website for updates on the renovation process. I'm glad you made it safely home & please come back as soon as you can!!!! Take care & yes....if stairs are an issue...then you need to request 1st floor if possible!!! =)

Reviewed 25 August 2012

First let me say, it is clean........ but it is older motel with a nice view of salt marshes out the outskirts of West Ashley. You can be downtown Charleston in 12 minutes. Mt Pleasant in 20 mins...... but with budget minded property you get a diverse population and Car alamrs going off all night long..... just went off agian as I type. I have a bad back, but did not have issues in the bed. Had to tap on the TV to get a clear channel, must have a loose wire somewhere. Paint peeling in Bathroom cieling, water damaged baseboard around tub. No toiletries. Like I said it is for the budget minded but it is clean.
The staff are nice.
Our room was to be smoke free, while there is no smoke odor, the tub has brown burn marks from cigarettes that were left burning on the side of it. Like 5 seperate burn marks.

As mentioned this place is clean, and from the outside it is well maintained, and nice views, with a smaller pool, bbq area, a dock out on the the creek, and well matained parking area.

Room Tip: If you want Seafood while here in Charleston, take a 25 minute drive to Sullivans Island and eat at...
1  Thank BigD46
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

First off, I wanna say Thank you for your review!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the outdoor amenities!!! I also want to say Thank you for your kind words about my staff, housekeeping, & grounds keeper!!! I'll pass on the compliments!!! I do know some of our rooms need some TLC, that's why we're going to be doing a renovation this Fall/Winter, as soon as business slows down a little!!! Once that's done, there should be NO issues with your next stay!!! I'm glad you made it safely home & I do hope you'll be back soon!!!! Take care!!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

It was a one night stop during our east coast trip. It is nice and comfortable, there is a parking lot, swimming pool and nice view on the creek. Short drive to Charleston. Breakfast was tasty, the rooms are ok, although we did not have WiFi. Generally, our stay was good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
CreeksideLandsinn, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Thank you so much for review!!! Hate that you could only stay one night, that just means you'll have to come stay again!!! =) I do apologize that the WiFi wasn't working....as soon as I was made aware.....it was fixed. Glad you had a good time & also that you made it safely home!! Take care & come back whenever possible!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed 5 nights at this motel. Great location-close to Charleston downtown. Comfortable bed, all you can eat breakfast, available grill, very good service, free wi-fi. And last, but not least our room was clean. I'd recommend this motel to everybody travelling to Charleston.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert C

Now its reviews like this....that I absolutely love!!!! The title is awesome!!! Being a general manager and reading this review...well I'm just smiling from ear to ear!!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much....Thank you for the kind words about my property, the amenities, and the staff's hard work!!! I'm glad you made it safely home & I do hope you'll come back, as soon as possible!!!! Take care & I hope to see you soon!!!