“My husband and I visited for a mini- vacation and we were blown away by this Inn.”

Creekside Lands Inn
Ranked #57 of 62 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Creekside Lands Inn is a nice, outdoors motel. The decor is charming, the property and landscaping is well maintained, the staff was polite and immediately responded to any and all requests and our experience was fantastic overall.

We chose the hotel because of a combination of the price and decent ratings. We were not expecting the welcome we recieved. The hotel is not extravagant, but it has a charming modesty that we very much enjoyed. It had families and children around. Pets were welcome. Despite this (which we loved seeing around) it was very quiet in our room. The bathrooms are decent, furniture was a great fit (we loved the rolling table for meals) and the bed was very comfortable.

We will return again, probably with our dog next time. Thank you for your service and treating us with the utmost respect and eagerness.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Yewoqirife
Deidra G, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my hotel!!! And I'm so glad that you & your husband had a great weekend!!!! This is a family hotel & I'm glad that you got to be apart of our lil family!!! Now I'll say Welcome, cause your stuck!!! =) So glad y'all made it safely home & I can't wait til you come back...& yes bring the furry friend too!!! If you need us, you know where we are & we'll help anyway we can!!!! Take care & come back anytime!!! Deidra

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was a tough call to give this place a very good. The price per night was very good, the location is right on a major road, parking is good and it was quiet after dark. The negatives were the ice machines were constantly empty, at least two requests for towels were ignored, the air conditioner was noisy, hard to control and leaked. The front desk staff varied from excellent to awful. Breakfast was all right with some fresh items and some needing cooking and some hot and ready. When we first got there the bathroom floor was very dirty. All in all, this place could stay a very good place or go downhill rapidly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leon67203

Thank you so much for your review of my hotel!!! And I want to apologize for the sometimes good, sometimes bad service, the dirty floor of the bathroom, towel issues, a/c, breakfast, etc. And I invite you to email or call me & let me do something to make it right, I wished you would've gotten me before you left!!! The phone number here is (843) 763-8885, my email is info@creeksidelandsinn.com. Glad you made it safely home & I do hope to see you again...Oh & we're staying a good place to stay!!!! Nothing downhill here!!!! =) Deidra

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I found this Inn several years ago while searching for a place with a good location easy to get to the Historic District from, but not costing in the triple digits per night. The location and the price for Creekside is unparalleled.

What is also unparalleled is the friendliness of the front desk manager. We've been coming back three years running and plan to continue.

Comfortable beds and rooms. No problems with the TV or Internet service. My room was great.

I did have one problem, which was that the front fell off my AC unit, and although I reported it twice, maintenance never did come to fix it. It may have been a bad weekend for them.

Room Tip: In my opinion, the better rooms are those which are in the back and face northward.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Winnie C

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my hotel & me!!! =) I'm so glad that you are a repeat guest....love my regulars!!! I want to apologize about the A/C cover...not sure why it didn't get fixed but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!!! Business is booming & its all because of guests like you & reviews like this!!! Glad you made it safely home & just one question....when you coming back??? =) Take care & call me if you need me!!! Deidra

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable and the pool was nice. About 15 min. out of the downtown Charleston area, but the price was decent. This hotel was home to a lot of area contractors, but that wasn't a problem. Washer and dryer available, but very busy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review of my hotel!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourselves while being our guests!!! And I'm glad that my contractors didn't bother you at all, I've got some pretty good guys here!!! =) And yes, the guest washer & dryer can be kept quite busy, may have to see about getting a 2nd unit out here!!! Glad you made it safely home & I do hope to see you again, if ever in the area!!!! Take care & thanks again!!! Deidra

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had stayed here 2yrs ago when they started remolding,it was great. We decided to stay here again this year. Worst decision we made. Room was not real clean,to much furniture in room so could not move around easy. Not enough towels,had to request more and was told when they were dry they would bring more.pool was cloudy and not very clean.beds were not changed while we were there or trash taken out.then the air conditioner keep going out. I would reccomend you not stay here.so called remolding is not worth the money we were charged for the time we stayed.We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Please read recent reviews, look for answeres tto all your traveling needs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patty K

First off, I would like to apologize for the problems you had while you were my guests. But now here's my confusion...why didn't you ask for the manager to help resolve these issues??? I have been here just about everyday, due to an unexpected shortage of staff, so I'm very available to my guests!!! I invite you to give me a call or an email, whichever you prefer, & let me try to make it right by you!!! Had you told me these things at check-in or even the next day, I could've took care of you personally & immediately!!!! The phone number here is (843) 763-8885, my email is info@creeksidelandsinn.com. I do hope to hear from you soon!!! Take care & glad you made it safely home!!! Deidra

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This newly renovated inn was clean and comfortable. From the shuttered windows to the ooooh- so soft and cozy bed and pillows to the make-up mirror in the vanity are the special touches that made our trip memorable. At the front desk, Deidre was super friendly and took care of a slight plumbing issue immediately. The breakfast was hot and delicious...the perfect start to a day of sightseeing.
The only disappointment was with smoking. Guests smoked everywhere outside, flicking their cigarette butts on to the parking lot, flower beds, outdoor furniture and even our motorcycle! Even though our room was non-smoking the comforter and bedspread had several cigarette burn holes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane J

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of my hotel!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourselves while being our guests!!! And I want to apologize for the smokers....I'm glad they were outside, but I do hate that it bothered you!! I'll work on maybe trying to designate more smoking areas & more outside ashtrays!!! And I apologize for your motorcycle too!!! I've also got new linens coming for my rooms so next time...no burn holes!!!! Glad you made it safely home & I do hope to see you again one day!!! Take care!! Deidra

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here for one knight. Room was fine and front desk people were pleasant and efficient. Also good for us since we had our dog with us $ 10.00 extra. Breakfast was fine and area was clean and well supplied. Would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm so glad that we could accommodate you & your furry friend too!!! Even if just for one night!! =) Thank you for your review!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed your short stay here & I hope you got to see some of Charleston...if not, you'll just have to come back & stay a lil longer!!! Glad you made it safely home & come back whenever you can!!! Take care!! Deidra