“What A Deal!”

Ranked #9 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Bartlett, Tennessee
“What A Deal!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Found this hotel through Trip Advisor - what a deal! It is close to everything, has a great restaurant, beautiful furniture, helpful staff and great prices. If you are looking for a great place to stay without spending a fortune, this is the place for you!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Thanks for pointing out how impressed you were with what you received for the price you paid. I appreciate your comments on the restaurant, furniture, staff and our pricing. That's REAL VALUE! Please tell your friends about us. If you need anything in the future please let me know.
Erin T. England - Director of Sales and Guest Satisfaction

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed at the Town & Country Inn and Suites this past October (for Halloween!) and having listened to other reviewers, I was extremely pleased. Yes, the entire building facade in the front areas are under renovation, but the main portion of the property is completed. Beautiful rooms..Stayed in 220. I'll post some pictures too of mine. King bed with the fancy coffee makers, mini-fridge, microwave, seating area with 2 chairs...very luxurious in appearance and very new. Great bed and linens too. Even bathroom was very nice...glass door for shower stall. Fancy! Buffet food at Trotters was OK..nothing to rave about, but with hotel credits towards paying for Trotters, it was worth it. Very safe and secure hotel..lots of cameras in hallway and parking lot, which is reassuring. Hotel staff very friendly, and location is excellent. About a 15 minute drive into historic Charleston. I enjoyed the hotel so much, I extended my trip another night. Looking forward to staying here again in the near future.

Room Tip: 220's room range offers view of courtyard parking area, and only a 10 step stair flight up from...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you extended your stay. Thanks for the compliments on the bedding, guestroom features, bathrooms and our hotel's security. If you need anything in the future please contact me at 843-329-3302.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We were a little nervous when we pulled up... The front of the building was under construction. Pleasant stay, comfortable beds, clean, good layout, nice restuarant and bar. Overall customer service was good and would stay again. One bad thing we couldn't get the AC to stay regulated, it was always a little 2 cold or 2 hot.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks for you review of our new hotel. We are so glad to hear that you would stay with us again and had a Great Stay!! If you need anything in the future please contact me at 843-329-3302.
Richboro, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My husband, 2 year old toddler and I stayed here this past weekend as we were seeking a winter getaway. Do not be deceived by the outside construction! From the wonderful southern hospitality at the front desk to the beautiful rooms, this is not a hotel to pass by. We checked in late as we drove from PA and hit a lot of traffic, arriving to the hotel at 330am. We were kindly greeted and the front desk woman (whom I cannot remember her name due to the early morning hour), even apologized for our long ride and asked what she could do. Just that alone, goes above expectations beyond job requirements. We got up to our room (A king suite) and WOW! It was clean! And I must mention my standards of staying in any hotel, even 4 and 5 stars are that I carry my bottle of Clorox wipes and clean before anyone touches anything. There have only been a handful of places I have never done this and this was one of them. Kudos to the housekeeping staff for your attention to detail. I attempted to iron clothes for our dinner at Virginia on King friday evening and noticed as I ironed my skirt, it appeared someone tried ironing a grilled cheese on the iron. My husband called down to the front desk for a replacement and in all seriousness, I think they anticipated this as they were at our door no more than a minute later with a replacement iron. Thank you for your service. This is a wonderful place to stay with friendly staff, clean rooms, and attention to details. The Trotters restaurant offers a basic breakfast buffet with eggs, pancakes, omelet station, biscuits, sausage gravy, etc. We only did the breakfast, so I can only speak for that but they do offer lunch and dinner buffets. The only remark I have is one day they did not charge for my 2 year old for the buffet and the second day they did. I am not sure why. Overall, a wonderful place to stay and do not be deceived what lies behind the construction out front.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rebecca D
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 14 March 2013
I am so glad you chose to spend your winter getaway with us in our new hotel! Thanks for the compliments on your guestroom, the staff, and the attention you received when you needed things. I am so happy to hear that your stay was memorable. Please come again and tell your friends about us.
Prescott, Canada
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Even though this hotel is under signigicant construction (outside) the rooms were very clean, renovated and updated. Very friendly professional staff and a great hotel restaurant on the premises. Affordable price and close to everything. We will definitely book this hotel again on our next trip to Charleston.

Room Tip: Don't let the construction outside discourage you from booking a room at this hotel. Rooms and...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks for the wonderful compliments on our guestrooms, staff, our hotel restaurant, our convenient location and also on the price you paid as compared to what you received. We call that REAL VALUE! Thanks for letting us know that you will definitely return again!
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The price was fair, the room was awesome, and the service was very friendly! I definitely plan on coming back to stay here. Our room had an extra long, extra deep jacuzzi tub, which was a really nice touch. There was plenty of room to spread out in the suite and the room service was delicious. This is a great property!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Wow! That was a fantastic review we very much appreciate it! I am so glad to hear that you plan on returning to stay with us again. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.
Savannah
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

My husband, two young children stayed here on a whim after deciding not to drive back to Savannah late at night. Most hotels were booked due to some function in town and we found this hotel on tripadvisor that had a few openings left. I admit at first glance we thought we had made a mistake but turned out they were renovating. The rooms were beautifully decorated, updated, and comfortable. The bathrooms had a stand in shower and a separate bath and they had eco friendly soaps, shampoo, conditioner that felt great on your skin. Room service menu has tasty items at affordable prices. We got a 15 dollar restaurant voucher to use at the onsite rest. Though we didnt use it, the food smelled great from the lobby. We plan on staying here from now on when we visit Charleston. Staff is friendly as well.

• Stayed March 2013
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Thank you for pointing out that we give a $15.00 Food and Beverage Voucher per day to guests that book directly through the hotel over our hotel website OR over the phone. This allows them to eat a chef prepared hot meal in our restaurant with a server, real china, and silverware. That is an added value/benefit that we give our guests. I am glad to hear that you plan on returning to stay with us again in the future. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you on your return visit!
Eirn T. England - Director of Sales and Guest Satisfaction