This is the nicest under $200 hotel that I have ever stayed at. Zero complaints, just pleasantly surprised considering the price. The beds are comfortable, the furniture and decor is upscale, the staff is very friendly. The only disadvantage is that it is a 10-15 minute drive to downtown historic Charleston which was not an issue to us. One thing though the black decor rooms shown on their sites was not the same as what we had with more earth toned decor which other travelers have posted pictures. I prefer the earth tones but my wife liked the black theme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn