Our family stayed at this hotel during Christmas week, 2013. We had a double bed room with sleeping sofa. The bed is very comfortable and the room is very clean and new. The front desk is very welcome and is willing to help. We had a corner room and it is very quite. Good rest after walking around the town during the day.
Couple of things can make this place better:
The building looks outdated from outside. The inside is very contemporary though.
Free breakfast instead of just giving people $15 voucher would be very nice. Point this out because in the morning I did see some thought the breakfast is free. The voucher will basically just covers the coffee and milk for kids.
More parking spaces would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn