This motel sports lots of marble surfaces and fancy rugs in the hall ways, but overall our stay was far from perfect. There was no hairdryer in the room (the "engineer" had to deliver one), the bathroom had no heat, and the (very chic) glass door in the shower stuck. I had to get my husband to push hard to open it. There is a strange system for breakfast. No free breakfast, but you get a $15 voucher per night. The problem is that the breakfast cost $8.99 each, plus $2.50 for coffee. That might had been okay if the food matched the elegant serving domes, but it didn't: canned biscuits, pale sausages, salty bacon, okay eggs, with orange juice and cranberry juice.
I won't be back.
Note that there is no indoor pool, though there is a fitness room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn