This a very well equipped and comfortable hotel. We stayed 3 nights and had a good size room, with a comfortable bed. Being on the Savannah highway can make it a little difficult to access during peak traffic periods, however no reason to not consider this hotel as it represents good value. The laundry available for guests is also very convenient.
The hotel is located next door to a supermarket which is convenient if you want to eat in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn