I recently stayed at Town and Country while on business in the Charleston area. Wow, was I blown away by the newly redeveloped property. It is gorgeous and has the feeling of a luxury hotel at a business traveler price. The staff was delightful and attentive. My room was beautiful with plush decor and elegant super soft sheets. The bathroom was fantastic with a separate tub and shower with glass door and granite counter tops. The restaurant it great and I enjoyed a nice breakfast. The property works just great to access all parts of a Charleston. I was in downtown in 10 minutes and could get right on Highway 526 in just minutes. The pool looks very nice and I could also see the hotel as being well suited for families. Great to place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn