From the moment I walked through the front door, I felt like I had when I visited my mom on my summer vacations. The warm smiles that greeted me, the pleasant aromas from the kitchen, the welcome sights from memories past. And I had only made it ten feet into the lobby.. I was home at last... At least that's how I felt. It has been several years since I last visited. But I was just as comfortable as if it were yesterday. And I needed it. The day had started off with alot of worry and concern for a very sick family member. I had spent most of the day and night in the ER. And life had lots of curves balls to hurl at my wife and I over the next 24hr. I want to say it was thru the genuine care and assistance of the staff, from ALL departments in the hotel. While being exceptionally professional and courteous, and eager to help us thru our "bumps and bruises", it turned what could have been a disastrous stay into one of the BEST experiences we have had at any hotel. We want to thank wholeheartedly each employee who joined in to make this possible. And I want to congratulate Mr Erin England on selecting and guiding his staff, a staff of courteous and professional individuals who truly know what customer service means... Who know how to make someone feel right at HOME. Thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Located within a 15 minute drive of the historic district and featuring a level of comfort and attention to detail that will surprise you at this price point. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn