“Excellent Facility&Staff”

Ranked #8 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent Facility&Staff”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My wife and I recently visited the beautiful city of Charleston, S.C. First nights hotel was less than impressive so we were lucky to discover the Town&Country Inn.
What a wonderful lodging experience. The staff bent over backwards to attend our every need. The hotel itself was wonderful, bright, clean, comfortable and affordable. We had been travelling two weeks and this was the best of the best. Every staff member took great pride in their work. We enjoyed it so much so we stayed an extra night.
We highly recommend this hotel 5 out of 5 absolutely!!

2 Thank Robert K
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thanks for pointing out about your wonderful experience with our hotel, the staff, and your overall experience with us. I am excited to see that you "highly recommend this hotel 5 out of 5 absolutely." Please come and see us again.
Erin T. England - Director of Sales and Guest Satisfaction

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The room was fantastic with the canned lighting and the rotating colored light in the main bath tub.The Shower was also wonderful.It was like standing in a Rain Forest.
The Bed was also very soft and a great nights sleep.I wish I could could stayed a few more nights.
I would recommend to any one who need to get some quality peace and quite.

2 Thank rodney H
We are so appreciative of your Five Star review and are honored to have your business. Thanks for the strong recommendation and please come see us again.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with a large motor coach group. I stay in hotels, on average, 80 nights per year and this was one of the nicest experiences I have had. The staff was friendly and efficient. It was obvious they worked as team because no matter who you approached with a question or problem they always knew the answer-not once was I directed to someone else. The rooms were lovely, clean and nicely decorated. The pool area and fitness room updated and pleasant. The restaurant and bar area was large and welcoming and the food was very good. This being said, the rates were more than reasonable, I hesitate to say that for fear the rates will go up. HA! I had many in my group that wanted to stay a few more nights! This is a wonderful alternative the the outrageously priced hotels in the historic district. It is absolutely top notch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Kimberly M
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We are very grateful for your Five Star review of our hotel and of the strong endorsement you gave us. Thanks also for pointing out all that you appreciated about the hotel guestrooms, the staff, our pool and fitness areas, and the restaurant and bar. We appreciate you telling the Trip Advisor community that our hotel is "absolutely top notch."
Lake Tahoe
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was our first time to Charleston, and we researched all different lodging options. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. The Town and Country is only a few minutes away from Downtown, but you get so much more for you dollar. We had a King "Airbed" Suite. It was tastefully decorated and roomy. The bed was very comfortable, and the two sinks in the bathroom were a nice plus. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It does make sense to book your stay on their website, because they provide you with a $15 food/beverage voucher for each day of your stay. There are plenty of parking garages downtown, so driving in each day was a breeze, and the most we ever paid was $14 for most of a day. And there is a grocery store next door to the Town and Country, so getting snacks and extras for our room was easy. Stay here and you won't be disappointed.

3 Thank TahoeTravelers
Thanks so much for your wonderful Five Star review of our family owned and operated hotel here in Charleston, SC. I am so glad to hear that you "couldn't have been happier" with your experience here and that you felt that in our hotel "you get so much more for your dollar" That is exactly the kind of feedback and guest experience that we are striving for. Please ask for me directly should you ever need anything on your return visit.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stayed here for one night on a recent trip to Charleston. The rooms are incredibly comfortable (the beds are great!) and the bathrooms are huge! If you don't mind having to drive into downtown Charleston then it is a great place to stay. It's about 5 miles from downtown but we found it quite easy to park near the areas that we wanted to visit. It was also very easy to find from the airport. The outdoor pool looked very nice but it was a bit too chilly to try it out whilst we were there. The staff are very helpful and friendly and if you book through their own website then you can get a $15 food and beverage voucher that you can use towards breakfast, which is also very good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank cp-k-v
I am glad that you found our family owned and operated hotel to be "incredibly comfortable", our location to be "easy to find" and our staff to be "friendly and helpful". Guest Satisfaction is our #1 priority and thanks for recognizing that. Please come and stay with us again.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 April 2014

From the moment I walked through the front door, I felt like I had when I visited my mom on my summer vacations. The warm smiles that greeted me, the pleasant aromas from the kitchen, the welcome sights from memories past. And I had only made it ten feet into the lobby.. I was home at last... At least that's how I felt. It has been several years since I last visited. But I was just as comfortable as if it were yesterday. And I needed it. The day had started off with alot of worry and concern for a very sick family member. I had spent most of the day and night in the ER. And life had lots of curves balls to hurl at my wife and I over the next 24hr. I want to say it was thru the genuine care and assistance of the staff, from ALL departments in the hotel. While being exceptionally professional and courteous, and eager to help us thru our "bumps and bruises", it turned what could have been a disastrous stay into one of the BEST experiences we have had at any hotel. We want to thank wholeheartedly each employee who joined in to make this possible. And I want to congratulate Mr Erin England on selecting and guiding his staff, a staff of courteous and professional individuals who truly know what customer service means... Who know how to make someone feel right at HOME. Thanks guys!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank cjaxon
Thank you so very much for taking your time to give us such a strong endorsement. I am honored that we made you feel "at home" during your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. Please come and stay with us again, we would be delighted to have you.
Morganville, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My family and I were going to Charleston South Carolina for the first time. I feel so lucky that we stayed at Town and Country. It is a beautiful place. It was a short drive to town so no worries there. The hotel was very clean and beautiful. There was great attention to detail. We were very impressed and very comfortable. We ate at the breakfast buffet which had a large assortment and it was delicious. I can't say enough about this hotel it was a great find and we hope to go back again.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad choice!!!