“Great experience ”

Town & Country Inn and Suites
Ranked #7 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Town and Country for one night. We wanted somewhere nice to stay before a cruise with out having to pay $300 a night like most Charleston hotels. We had 2 double beds that slept 4 people. Very clean room and friendly front desk. Breakfast is not included. But that was okay with us. Free parking. Would defiantly stay here again. Hotel is less than 30 minutes from cruise terminal.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank nwilson86
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thanks for choosing us and for saying that you "would definitely stay here again". It is an honor to see that you are so happy with your choice and had a fantastic experience. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you I the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel has it all. Location. Quality. Friendly staff. Free parking. I will make this my Charleston hotel for sure. It's only a short drive (10 minutes) to the downtown area and you get Charleston charm without paying downtown prices. 30 minutes to Folly Beach. 20 minutes to Plantations.
Staff was so friendly and efficient from check in with Navi (sp?) who made sure we had all the literature and maps we needed to breakfast every morning with Chase who gave us advice on sightseeing and parking in Charleston. He really made us feel welcome at the hotel.
Our room was perfect with a super comfy bed and a relaxing airbath. Worth the few extra dollars to enjoy that each evening. The pool area was clean and so inviting. Spent an entire afternoon soaking up the sun by its blue waters.
And Trotters. I can't say enough good things about the restaurant. We ate breakfast buffet every morning. Delicious! Due to storms we decided to also eat dinner at the hotel instead of risking driving in the rain in unfamiliar areas, and so glad we did. Great low-country cooking. Good job, Town & Country. That's how you successfully run a hotel!

Room Tip: Try the Air bath suites. Worth it!
4  Thank g_locks86

I was so honored to read your Five Star review of our hotel. When you said "This hotel has it all. Location. Quality. Friendly staff. Free parking. I will make this my Charleston hotel for sure." I felt happy that we had exceeded your expectations.... which is the goal we have with each and every guest. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I'll keep it short and sweet. Stay here! It was beautiful. The rooms were mahusive (made up word), we slept like logs because of the giant comfortable beds. Even the carpet felt like walking on clouds. Everything just felt quality and for the price point you cannot go wrong. Very very happy with our choice. Happy wifey = happy lifey!!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bridger79

Thanks for letting the Trip Advisor community know to "Stay here! It was beautiful". I enjoyed reading your review and dig your creativity with made up words! I am glad that you thought "Everything just felt quality and for the price point you cannot go wrong. Very very happy with our choice". Please come and see us again and thanks for the Five Star review.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed here for a few nights during a weekend vacation. The room was beautifully decorated and very clean. The beds and pillows were quite comfortable and the bathroom was large with a good sized vanity and very nice shower. The staff was very courteous. We ate breakfast at the hotel on our second day; the meal was delicious and the service was excellent. Overall I really enjoyed our stay and this hotel and I would come back again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria A

We are so appreciative of your Five Star review. We are a family owned and operated hotel and have been in the hotel business here in Charleston for four consecutive generations. We are honored by your compliments on the hotel guestrooms, bedding, our staff and breakfast in our onsite restaurant. If you should need anything on your return visit please call me directly.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is GREAT! The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was good and comfortable. It is an easy 25 minute drive to Folly Beach. The staff was nice, friendly, helpful, and courteous. There is a grocery store around the corner and lots of restaurants close by. I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank evangelyn

We are so appreciative of your Five Star review of our family owned and operated hotel. It is an honor to serve our guests and we take special pride in exceeding their expectations. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I want to give a shout out to those going to Charleston. This was a great find. Our room was big, clean, updated and very inviting. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet for $10.99 or you can order off the menu. Not sure why you would because they have all that on the buffet. They have a crape/or eggs made to order station. You get to your rooms from the outside but that works for me. I can't say enough about this hotel.

3  Thank Cindy S
Erin E, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thanks for you wonderful review and strong endorsement of our family owned an operated hotel. We strive to exceed the expectations of each of our guests. Thanks for letting us know that we impressed you. I hope you will come and see us again!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I shopped around online for the best hotel deal I could find, meaning pool, location, price, etc. I read all of the reviews for this place, looked at the pictures, and even called to get more information about the hotel. I am currently staying at this hotel and I am extremely satisfied with my choice. The pool area is phenomenal, the staff is very friendly, the beds are super comfortable, and oh my those bathrooms!!! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN with an amazing walk-in shower! It is a luxurious stay without the luxury price and only a short drive to all of the fabulous perks of Charleston. This will be my family's Charleston home away from home from this trip on!

2  Thank Christa E

We are honored by your Five Star review and wonderful comments on how impressed you have been with our family owned and operated hotel here in Charleston. I am so very glad that you felt "the pool area is phenomenal, the staff is very friendly, the beds are super comfortable, and oh my those bathrooms!!! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN with an amazing walk-in shower!"
I am also pleased that you felt the hotel "is a luxurious stay without the luxury price and only a short drive to all of the fabulous perks of Charleston." Please come and see us again.