“Great japansese stop”

Tokyo Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Cheraw
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Tokyo is the best place for sushi in Cheraw, although i belueve it is the only place too?

Typical "american" japanese menu of hibachi and teriyaki, but the cooks do a great job. Tokyo is a better quality restaurant than others in the area.

1  Thank RaDoubleD

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Have never bin disapointed with food. All is very good especially sushi! Prices on sushi are alittke high but hey not gonna complain beings its chewaws only sushi place! However the service is alittle lacking. Have gotten same waitress several times. While overall her service was fine two things botheres me. Both times I asked her about a sushi roll n she said 'I don't like sushi, I don't no!' And the other thing was when bringing our soups she spilled some on her tray. She gave us the soup then flipped the tray and dumped the spilt soup on carpet rite in front of us. It was not just a few drops. This has happened at least twice. Otherwise I have no compaints!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My family and eat here often. We are always happy with our meal. Yhe lunch specials are very filling. I love the California rolls. They have the best spicey mayo.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Love, love, love....the quality of food is along the lines of Benihana. Its fresh, seasoned well and pricing is reasonable. I have been a repeat patron and will continue to be one.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a little place located in the strip mall beside Walmart. The food is good. They even have a small sushi bar that is not too bad for small town Cheraw! We really like the Habachi Chicken. The soup they serve is also good.