“great value”

Dining options: Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great value”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

waitress service was slow, located right down from the Quality Inn and across from the Wal-Mart, Burger King.

Visited October 2013

“Excellent value”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Limited menu but this leads to focus & quality. Salads & Burgers excellent. Prices very reasonable.......I'll be there again in one week and I'm looking forward to it.

• Visited September 2013
Hartsville, South Carolina
“For a chain restaurant it is not bad at all”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My wife, son and I visited Fatz for dinner and we all came away with a very positive opinion of the restaurant.

When we arrived we were immediately greeted and lead to our table. In less then a minute our server arrived to take our drink order. This is one thing that kind of gets me a little peeved since I think that the first thing that should be delivered to your table is a glass of water. After you have had a few minutes to study the menu then a drink order should be placed.

My wife and I ordered the sirloin tip steak and it was prepared perfectly. The sides were also cooked very good. The salad that was delivered was huge, actually it was to big. The one thing that is a killer here are the rolls and flavored butter. We could not stop eating them.

My son ordered a burger and it was huge too. He said it was cooked just how he likes it.

The one thing that I will remember is that we ordered a bottle of wine. Our server brought it out and said that she had worked there for over a year and no one had ordered a bottle of wine before. It really was fun explaining to her just how a server should present a bottle of wine. This is just another reason that we really enjoyed Fatz, everyone working there were so nice.

Without a doubt we will be returning to Fatz.

• Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Near Perfect”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was the perfect end to a hard day of work. I was going to check out another local restaurant, but I wanted a chain since they are usually reliable.

The waitress and managers were super friendly and attentive, even though the place was fairly busy. I got the salmon with a spicy creme and it was delicious. I upgraded to the mac&cheese for my side, and was a bit disappointed. I am not a fan of their style. The margarita I got was very satisfying. Given the price though, the portions weren't that large. I generally take about half my meal home, but I ate the entire meal there.

• Visited July 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Real Good”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

First time we've eaten at a Fatz and it was very good. Selection of food was abundant, atmosphere was fine and they were more than willing to accomodate our party of 10 at 1 table. Other than a little slow in offering coffee and desserts after the meal, the service was prompt and the waitress was very courteous. Food was excellent and in fact more than we could eat. The place was packed. We'll be sure to keep Fatz in mind for the future.

• Visited March 2013