“A nice surprise in a small South Carolina town” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Cheraw

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn Cheraw
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cheraw
Portland, Maine
“A nice surprise in a small South Carolina town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

This Quality Inn was very pleasant and clean.
It used to be a Jamison Inn and was converted at the end of 2012 to a Quality Inn.
There were plenty of outlets... I did have to ask for more towels.
Adam at the desk was very nice.
There was a nice outdoor pool.
I didn't use the exercise room, but it looked nice.
There was a nice flat screen TV, a micro/fridge and good lighting.
I stayed on the 2nd floor and there was no elevator, so I had to lug my luggage up...but, that was okay.
I would stay again!

Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments online. It is always nice to receive possitive comments. I will share your comments with the entire staff. Thank you again for your nice comments and we look forward to seeing you on your return visit.
Mattie Thomas, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

Spent one night here. Check in was quick and friendly. Nice room, clean and comfortable. Nice flat screen TV although I wasn't impressed with the channel lineup. Micro, fridge, coffee maker. Bathroom was clean. Bed and pillows comfortable. AC worked well and was quiet. Desk with rolling chair. Nice furnishings. Wi Fi internet was so slow it was basically unusable. I called the front desk to see if the clerk could re-set the router; he didn't have the first clue as to what I was talking about (simple procedure, you simply turn the router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on. This often fixes a slow problem.). Overall a nice place to stay however for a 2 story property with no elevator and exterior rooms it's overpriced (I had an $80 rate with the AAA discount). However there aren't many hotels in Cheraw so the lack of competition keeps rates high. In most areas of SC with more hotels this would be a $69 room all day long. This was formerly a Jameson Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your comments online. Your comments are very important to us. It is always nice to here possitive remarks from our guest. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and I do also apologize for the inconvience you experienced with the internet service and I have addressed this issue. Again I thank you for your comments and we look forward to your return.
Mattie Thomas, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheraw
Quality Inn
Budgetel Inn and Suites
#4 of 9 in Rockingham
Hampton Inn and Suites - Hartsville
Quality Inn & Suites Rockingham

Been to Quality Inn Cheraw? Share your experiences!