“Friendly check in, nice room”
Review of Quality Inn Cheraw

Quality Inn Cheraw
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cheraw
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We are doing our yearly long motorcycle vacation ride & after 500 miles were tired and ready to stop. Came by this Quality Inn in SC. Nice appearance from the outside. The clerk at the desk was the nicest most professional person I have encountered in some time. His name tag said Billy. The room is clean and comfortable, the parking safe and we'll lit. Nice location great place for passing through travelers.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Davjulstew
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on line about our hotel. Feedback from our guest is important to us.
It is always nice to hear possitive feedback and I have shared you comments with the entire staff.

Again, thank you for your your kind words and we look forward to serving you again on you next trip to Quality Inn Cheraw.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed recently at the Quality Inn in Cheraw, SC. This was my first visit to this location and was hesitant since I had a not so great visit to the Quality Inn in Rockingham, NC in the past. But to my great surprise, this was the best experience I've had at a Quality Inn yet! The room was perfect and was clean and far exceeded my expectations. The Exercise Room was sufficient and was clean. The lady in the lobby was friendly and helpful. The Breakfast attendant was friendly and the food was great! The housekeeping staff was extremely friendly and professional! I asked one of the maids for extra towels and she never hesitated to help with my request. To top it off, I came into my room after a rough day and there laid a beautiful swan made from a towel. This was the personal touch I needed to brighten my day! I will always stay at this hotel when I come to the Cheraw Area, which is 6-9 times a year. Thanks Again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Kind Regards,

Choice Hotels

Reviewed 2 June 2014

this hotel is located in a great area near a Wal-mart, Burger King, Sonic. Just needs a little more tender loving care - my room (405) needed a paint touch-up & maintenance on the toliet (water dripping on floor). This is the second time that I stay in a room there where a broken toliet needed repair. I stay at this hotel at least 2-3 times a year. Bed is very comfortable, nice flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. Breakfast was good, food was hot and two new menu items was added since the last time I was here- real sausage patties and biscuits, coffee was weak. The breakfast attendant was friendly.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the back building - internet signal was weak
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LizJ1960
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments on line.

Feedback from our guest is very important to us so that we can use this information to improve your experience on your next visit. I do apologize for the issues you had with your toilet. I have discussed the toilet issues with the maintenance department and all toilets are being checked so that you or no other guest will have to have a bad experience with this.

Again, thank you for for your feedback. We do hope you will give us another chance to give you the stay that you deserve and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I arrived at this location after a nearby hotel in Cheraw could not honor my reservation terms. Without a reservation and showing up at the Quality Inn when a golf tournament was in town was a risk. Upon entering the lobby, I knew this was the right place for my stay. The front desk clerk was very understanding of my situation and the urgent need for accommodations (since I had to be at the tournament, but could not leave my pet in the hot car until the normal check in time). He shuffled some things around and I had a nice, clean room for myself and my dog within 5 minutes. This was my second stay with this hotel and I will only call them for future trips to this area.The room was an exceptional value for the amenities and courteous service provided. Kudos to a wonderful staff and a very positive experience!

Room Tip: I enjoyed that my room was on the second floor, facing the pool. That was a nice view and the noise...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on line about our hotel.

It was our pleasure to serve you and your kind words are greatly appreciated. I will share your comments about our staff and the hotel with the entire staff.

On behalf of the staff and myself we thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn of Cheraw, SC and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Room access is from the outside which some may not care for, but was not a problem. Quite adequate breakfast with a very friendly attendant. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room to avoid carrying luggage to the second floor up the stairs!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you, again soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed one night and the hotel was clean and everyone was very friendly. The hotel was booked the night I stayed and you wouldn't know it. Was quiet and comfy. Got some work done in the evening and slept in a little.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write your response on line about our hotel. It is always nice to get possitive feedback from our valued guest. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. We strive to make our guest stay as comfortable as possible and your comments help us continue to improve on giving you the best stay possible.

Thamk you again for your online comments. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thanks,
Mattie Thomas, GM

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I spent three nights here for a dog competition. This is an exterior access facility which I really like because then I don't have to haul my belongings in and out through a lobby and I can park my truck right outside of my door. While the room was somewhat small, it was clean and up to date. The bathroom vanity was nice and big which I like. The bed was very comfortable. They are pet friendly and there is a small grassy area for your dog. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank idabob5426
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn Cheraw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

843-537-5625

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheraw
#1 of 3 in Bennettsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rockingham
#4 of 4 in Hartsville
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockingham
Quality Inn & Suites Rockingham

Been to Quality Inn Cheraw? Share your experiences!