“Is skydiving on ur bucket list?You'll love it here!”
Review of Skydive Carolina!

Skydive Carolina!
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Chester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Carolina is the premier skydiving center of the Carolinas. Our family owned and operated dropzone has been providing world-class skydiving experiences for over 30 years. Centrally located between Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC we also serve guests from Asheville, Greenville, Spartanburg and Charleston. Our full-service dropzone offers tandem skydiving, learn to skydive programs and one of the nation's largest skydiving events, CarolinaFest.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Charlotte, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Is skydiving on ur bucket list?You'll love it here!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

My daughter wanted to skydive to mark the occasion of turning 18yrs old, graduating from high school, and her sister's upcoming wedding. We'd heard about CSD! from a friend and since the weather was going to be nice, we booked a tandem jump online. Finding the place was as easy as booking the online appointment & only took us 1&1/2 hours to get there from south Charlotte. A family runned business, everyone was super friendly and accommodated our request to place a banner on the runway so it could be caught in the video on her way down. Shaggy, the videographer did an excellent job in filming our entire experience. The owner jumped tandem with my daughter & has logged in over 6,000+ jumps, so I felt at ease with her falling 2 miles back down to earth with him. In total, we spent only $300 for memories that will last a lifetime! I was so inspired, I might take the plunge when I turn 50!! I highly recommend this place due to it price, professionalism & proximity to Charlotte.

Visited May 2013

Charlotte, NC
251 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Great for First-Timers and experienced skydivers”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I have jumped tandem twice in my life both at Skydive Carolina. Both times I had different skydivers who were very helpful and entertaining. They show a required video and do a good job explaining exactly what you need to know and do before and after jumping out the plane. The location is sort of out in the middle of nowhere but it sort of needs to be considering the space they need. I trust this company and recommend to anyone who is looking for something fun to do!!!

Visited June 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great for passing by skydivers!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

Great layout for passing through skydivers. Food, hanger, washrooms, training center all convienent. Camping .Showers. Wifi.

CLT
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You gotta try this!”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Skydive Carolina will be my new home and my newest hobby. I bought this sky dive experience through Living Social..i was so pumped until the weather messed up our plans twice..third time was the charm. The weather was great, my tandem instructor Chuck was so funny, the videographer had a great personality, everyone made the experience a blast!

Columbia, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Get ready for the time of your life!”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

My first skydiving experience was November 10. My second was 20 days later. Now I think I'm done with tandem and moving on to AFF to get my license. The instructors here are excellent. Very professional. I always felt that safety was their number 1 concern. On my second jump the instructor even gave me the altimeter and let me open the chute. Also taught me some hand signals and a little about how to fly my body. Love this place!