“Fresh pasta, tasty salads and a yummy crab cake”
Review of Brioso Fresh Pasta

Brioso Fresh Pasta
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Clemson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We visited on "First Friday," the day before the first home football game, and thus we expected to have a significant wait for a table in light of the crowds milling about downtown. The restaurant has you order at the counter as you enter, and then take a (large) pepper mill to the table, to which your food will be delivered. We were given a table in less than 5 minutes. A basket of bread arrived while we awaited our food, but we didn't wait too long. My crab cakes were quite good--large pieces of crab, seasoned well and cooked to a golden, crispy exterior with a warm, soft interior. My daughter's salad was yummy and a large portion. The ravioli selection was varied and flavorful. (We did not save room for dessert, so I can't comment on those.)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

this was a very pleasant surprise on our trip to Clemson. Very understated with an unique ordering system but effective. The service was excellent and very attentive, but the real winner is the ravioli. I had the sampler with Bolognese and was able to try 3 different homemade choices. Salads were very good and the only real deterrent was the rigatoni my wife had. A little mushy for our taste, but homemade pasta is difficult some times. I would stick to the ravioli choices and the angel hair/linguini pasta options.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I was hoping to find a nicer group of restaurants near the Clemson campus, but found myself in the middle of College Ave. in a rainstorm - so we decided to eat Italian rather than a burger. The staff was very nice, but this seems to be a place where regulars order take-out. We entered & were immediately asked if we knew what we wanted. Weird. We then saw the sign that told us not to sit down until we had ordered & paid. The menu was OK (not great), but we decided to give it a try. Prices were fair, and portions were good. Food quality was fine, but nothing special. Pizza was pretty good - and you can have a $3 draft beer while you wait. This is probably better for take-out than the eat-in experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Loves the fresh pasta and the portions were fairly large...in fact I had enough left over for another meal. I recommend going on Wednesdays for drink specials and Tuesdays are $5 pasta special if you want to save a little $.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I attended a conference at Clemson University and one night decided to go into town for dinner. Brioso was recommended so a group of us headed there. Our food was really good and our server very friendly. The only odd part was you had to order right and pay when you arrived, standing up in front of the hostess counter. Not having been there before I asked for a recommendation and was very happy with my meal. Not sure I would go back though, as I prefer a sit down menu and service at my table.

Been to Brioso Fresh Pasta? Share your experiences!