“Shrimp and grits oh my ”
Review of Pixie & Bill's

Pixie & Bill's
Ranked #9 of 132 Restaurants in Clemson
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a late night dinner after arriving into Clemson for a professional function. We chose to dine this evening at Pixie & Bill's. I had the shrimp and grits. They were divine. Their grits and this lovely broth moated around and on top of them were the things I dream about when I am back home in Missouri. We don't get such deliciousness there for certain. Service was exceptional. This is a cute, quaint, place for dinner. I definitely will be back next time I come back to Clemson for work.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at Pixie and Bill's. There were not quite 30 guests, so we reserved the room behind the bar. We had chosen a limited menu for our guests and the service could not have been better. Drinks were served in a timely manner and the servers kept up with everything. The food was good and many people told us again at the wedding how fantastic the food and service had been.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I had a hamburger sandwich (the black jack -- grilled onions, mushrooms and cheese). It's a good sandwich. Selected home fries as a side. They are quite good -- slices of potato. As our group had done before, we ordered two slices of the Kentucky Derby pie, to divide among us. The pie was very good, but the slices were quite small -- seemed to be smaller than remembered from previous visits.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent, as well as the service. The waiter was fun to talk to. It was a great place to catchup with our friend.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

This wasn't our first choice but it was Ain't Paddy's day in the college area so we headed back towards our hotel. While they were a little slow to take our drink orders, everything else was perfect. I had the Scallops Valdostano. The Scallops were cooked perfectly and the sauce was amazing. My cousin had the Baked Seafood Medley which was also very good. Salads were fresh and the homemade bread and honey butter was great. Worth every penny.

Been to Pixie & Bill's? Share your experiences!