“Nice College Town Feel”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pot Belly Deli (PBD) is a local and college establishment started in 1994.it is our pleasure and honer to have been part of the ever changing clemson scene.we offer breakfast lunch and dinner all day long,who said eggs were just for breakfast?we also have a coffee bar with a wide selection of teas and desserts and sweets for that in between time.thanks for taking the time to read and we hope to see you at PBD.
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I met an old friend for lunch. I had never been to Clemson so I wanted something with local flavor. My friend did a quick internet search and we tried Pot Belly Deli. It did not disappoint. We both had grilled ruben sandwiches. They were superb. Nice flavor on the pastrami and grilled to perfection with just enough grease to give it that hometown flavor. Very enjoyable. The atmosphere was very much hometown, college town. For my first visit to Clemson this was a great first stop.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

And the answer is: "it's an UNPARALLEL delight to order from the staff at Pot Belly Deli; and equally REWARDING to dine in while the sandwiches, soups and chili are piping hot! This dining establishment is a FIRST CLASS culinary delight!

Special THANKS for Manda and Jen for their happy, smiling faces with fantastic service this afternoon!!"

=diane perry=
Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This is an absolute gem - southern hospitality and excellent greasy spoon dishes. Place your order at the counter, grab your drink and a table, they bring the food to you - yelling your name to find ya. I hear the coffee is great, but there's a dunkin and starbucks next door so I didn't partake. Had a breakfast burrito with potatoes on the side one time, and a grilled tuna melt with chips the other time. Not a lot of parking, so get there early!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Having worked in Clemson and the surrounding area for many years, PBD has long been one of my favorite lunch spots. I met some of my former co-workers there last week and the food is still just as good. My favorite is the Greek roll-up and there were also salads and sandwiches ordered by the others. Even though classes had just begun and it was a packed house, the service was good and our food was brought to our table in a timely manner. This is one of the best long-standing restaurants in Clemson and I certainly recommend you give it a try if in the area.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

A long time ago before there were restaurants serving healthy gourmet food at affordable prices, the Pot Belly Deli was there. Years ago when I lived in Clemson I used to go there to get a smoked salmon bagel or a fresh mozzarella sandwich, and a cappuccino (the Starbuck wasn't there yet). I'm back in Clemson now, and the Pot Belly Deli is still he, making the same great food, and I'm so glad! It's also still a great deal. I love the decor, there are posters of rock bands and records on walls. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Everything here is good. They have a wide selection of deli meats and cheeses. They serve bagels and sandwiches. You can get eggs, bacon, and homefries. They have a large variety of juices and bottled sodas, and a full espresso bar. This is also a great place to get a take-out order.