“Hidden treasure”

Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Clemson
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We came across this restaurant while on a college tour. We wanted a nice dinner and based on reviews here we picked it. The filet with potato and asparagus aways cooked perfectly and delicious. My daughters pasta and chicken was also tasty and a huge portion enough for two. Don't miss this little treasure it doesn't look like much from the outside. But food and service was fab.

2  Thank Irma M
There are newer reviews for Blue Heron Restaurant & Sushi

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For the area, this is a nice place to meet as a group or enjoy wine for an evening. Their weekly specials are good and Wine on Wednesdays has a $10, $15 and $20 wine list for bottles. A steal with a nice meal. The white wine sauce for the PEI Mussels app is wonderful.. get extra bread to soak it all up. A nice selection of food choices, including sushi of all things and good value for your money.

4  Thank skye b
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Exceeded my expectations! Great meal, comfortable ambiance, Dan our waiter was on point...nonintrusive but readily available! Best part...our moma had a great meal and time! Thank you!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had an excellent dinner. The fried green tomatoes were excellent as was the spinach artichoke dip. Our entree was the filet mingon and it was fabulous. We dined with two children 4 and 5. They had a children's menu. The service was also top notch. Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The Blue Heron is my favorite restaurant in Clemson. Whenever we want a nice night out or are celebrating anything, I always go for the Blue Heron. The food is amazing. They bring out bread and 3 types of butter. I love that and is one of my favorite things.The specials are always so good that I usually always go for one of them (the duck special...so good!). The prices are very good too. I took my parents here and they were shocked about the price since the food was of such a high quality. And the service is so incredible. We ate there last night for a celebratory night out and Tracy was our waiter. He was very funny and courteous and offered us great suggestions.

Since I'm graduating in May, I'm so sad that we will be moving away because we'll be far from the Blue Heron. So definitely check it out!