“Sooo Good”

Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Clemson
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had a large group last night for dinner. Grouper Oscar, Seafood Pasta, etc. it was just awesome. The bread with flavored butters was so good. Seriously everything was so good. The only downside was dessert. The cobblers were tiny and my Creme Brûlée had a burned sugar crust. But the meal and appetizers were just wonderful.

2  Thank GabriellePA

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

A unique design and decor plus an excellent meal make dining a relaxed night out. We were even visited by one of the owners.

1  Thank chdykeman
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The sushi was awesome, the NY strip special was fantastic... Highly recommend this restaurant. Wish we had made reservations to dine in the main room rather than the basement bar.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I can count on 1 hand the times in my life I walked out of a restaurant for poor service. This was one of those times. Went on a Monday night with the University on summer recess so crowd should have been light. I would call the crowd medium that night. They had substantially understaffed we were told. Result was many empty tables but a wait time none the less. As this was a birthday occasion we decided to wait. One hour later we were seated. That part I somewhat understand even though this was double the wait time we were told. Finally were able to place our orders. We were not a big party. Only 3 people. 1 hour later our food had still not arrived. Waitress had brought our iced teas and bread then vanished. Simply walked out leaving what I trust covered the cost of the iced tea. We had almost a similar experience here last time we dined at Blue Heron. Very, very slow service. We stayed that time. Did not this visit. Went to Pixie and Bills and were seated within minutes and had great food delivered within a normal wait time. Blue Heron is chaotic on the front staff and apparently the kitchen organization lacks.I have heard this from others so our experiences here must be fairly typical.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The smell was unsettling when I walked in to see a menu. I know this restaurant specializes in seafood, but the stench did NOT smell like fresh fish. I could not imagine staying there to eat, and the prices were REALLY high for a college town, so we left.