“Like Starbucks everywhere”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Clemson
Reviewed 31 August 2012

And that's not a bad thing! Nice to have a Starbucks in town, and the location is convenient. OK is that 50 characters yet?

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This I do quite regularly when I want to reward myself with the drink in the title. Often, I get my drink and a New York Times and just sit for a spell.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I hit this joint the 2 mornings I was in town. Fast, friendly and hot coffee

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Spent close to a week in Greenwood and this place gave my mornings a good start. Even in the Seattle area I have had baristas try to put caramel in my drink. These folks got it right the first time and each time after. Well done!

No more gluten-free cookies, but that is a compaint for Starbucks, not this store.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I only go to Starbucks when I travel and can't find a good local coffee establishment nearby. I never go to Starbucks at home - too many better options around. Hey the coffee here is just as good as all the other Starbucks I've been to - including the original - and the atmosphere is still the same. Why do so many people seem confused and need such a long time to order a beverage? I still don't get the relationship among tall, grande and vendi - it's still small, medium, and large in my world. Good coffe! Consistent service and experience!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!