“Took a long time”

Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Clemson
Richmond, Virginia
“Took a long time”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

As far as customer service goes, it was great.

We ordered two drinks through the drive through and a sandwich. When she told me the total I was surprised at the price (as me and my boyfriend are starbucks fanatics). I looked at the receipt and realized she charged us for a frap versus a americano. Once I pointed it out they reimbursed us and didn't charge us for the americano. We got the americano and they said have a nice day, but I sitll hadn't gotten my latte or breakfast sandwich.

The staff seemed very overwhelmed, but the coffee was good

Visited October 2012

Clemson, South Carolina
“Like Starbucks everywhere”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

And that's not a bad thing! Nice to have a Starbucks in town, and the location is convenient. OK is that 50 characters yet?

Visited August 2012
Seneca, South Carolina
“Double-Tall Non-fat Latte Please”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

This I do quite regularly when I want to reward myself with the drink in the title. Often, I get my drink and a New York Times and just sit for a spell.

Visited August 2012
Crossville, Tennessee
“A+, will be back”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I hit this joint the 2 mornings I was in town. Fast, friendly and hot coffee

seattle
“Triple Espresso Macchiato- no problem”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Spent close to a week in Greenwood and this place gave my mornings a good start. Even in the Seattle area I have had baristas try to put caramel in my drink. These folks got it right the first time and each time after. Well done!

No more gluten-free cookies, but that is a compaint for Starbucks, not this store.

Visited April 2012

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!