“Friendly Staff”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Clemson
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Starbucks is a fun place to enjoy a good cup of coffee. The entire staff at the Clemson location is very nice. The parking lot is a little tight due to the small lot size. A+.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Been to this Starbucks numerous times over the 2 years we have been visiting Clemson. Location is perfect on 123 and College ave, customer service is exceptional, even for a Starbucks. Always go there when I make it to Clemson to see my son. Being from New England I am always amazed at the customer service in SC compared to NH. Sooo much better in SC in general.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

My hubby and I have had many coffees from here and they always get it right! The staff was friendly and quick to fill our order.
This is one of my favorite lil spots in Clemson!

1  Thank CJ291
Reviewed 1 January 2013

First thing said, I am a Starbucks regular. I'm at Starbucks every morning to start my day and been to Starbucks in many states and different countries. This
Starbucks has a couple problems: Impossible to find a table, yes this is a college city so I understand but you really have better shot winning the lottery than getting a seat. Second, drinks are very average. If your make any special requests don't expect it to be right. If you're are coming here to do computer work, don't... the wifi is SO SLOW. Customer service is pretty good except they are really slow. They read 1 cup at a time, make 1 steamed milk at a time, and 1 shot of espresso at a time. Long lines require multiple drinks at a time...they're not capable of this. Not terrible but very average.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

As far as customer service goes, it was great.

We ordered two drinks through the drive through and a sandwich. When she told me the total I was surprised at the price (as me and my boyfriend are starbucks fanatics). I looked at the receipt and realized she charged us for a frap versus a americano. Once I pointed it out they reimbursed us and didn't charge us for the americano. We got the americano and they said have a nice day, but I sitll hadn't gotten my latte or breakfast sandwich.

The staff seemed very overwhelmed, but the coffee was good

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!