“What an experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
Your sweet little porch for bird watching and just absorbing the neighborhood! Woods!
Easy access! Lovely and comfortable! Bathroom beauty!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Easy access! Lovely and comfortable!
Bathroom beauty!
Standing rainfall shower! Clean and neat bathroom!
Sweet kitchenette to get the feeding job done! The closest grocery is 15 minutes away!
Living room peek into the open kitchen window!
Queen size pillow top bed of comfort!! Couch is comfy, too, and has a queen size pullout bed.
viee across into living room! Cozy couch with large TV set up with blue ray for movies! Only.
A Cozy Cabin loving the SC mountains! Hiking and scenery along the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Hwy!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Arnoldo A
“What an experience!”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed with my wife and three kids, and it was a great experience. Let's go over the highlights of our stay:

Cabin:
Good size. We had a pack and play for the baby and our two kids used the pull out bed from the couch. The bed for us was great. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook and bathroom was clean. Karen brought us some extra sheets and towels for the kids.

Parks and recreation:
Would recommend reading the description from Jeff on what is in the vicinity. Some retaurants are not open daily, so may want to have a couple of options before getting on the car. Or you can cook in the cabin.

Owners:
Great people. Awesome with our kids. They were very friendly and they even took us to nearby parks like caeser's head and the "sliding rock" natural river. That was amazing. We went hiking also to see several waterfalls. It would have been impossible for us to do that much in a day. They were ready to show us a lot more, but I had to call the day at 5 pm after hours of walking.

Conclusion:
I picked this place to get away from everything and to have some fun with my wife and kids for a fair price.

Management Response
2 Jun 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed hosting Arnoldo and his family!
Such sweet people and adorable kids!
I hope they come back again this year!
I recommend them for any other tripadvisor hosts!
Heather A
Saluda, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed our stay. Cabin is clean and peaceful. Two miles from table rock mountain. Enjoyed everything! Will be returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: No curtains on the windows, but it was still private, just use to having curtains up.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Jun 2016
I really enjoyed hosting Heather and look forward to her return to enjoy my little cabin.
I recommend her for other tripadvisor hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing