“Peaceful retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Your sweet little porch for bird watching and just absorbing the neighborhood! Woods!
Easy access! Lovely and comfortable! Bathroom beauty!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Easy access! Lovely and comfortable!
Bathroom beauty!
Standing rainfall shower! Clean and neat bathroom!
Sweet kitchenette to get the feeding job done! The closest grocery is 15 minutes away!
Living room peek into the open kitchen window!
Queen size pillow top bed of comfort!! Couch is comfy, too, and has a queen size pullout bed.
viee across into living room! Cozy couch with large TV set up with blue ray for movies! Only.
A Cozy Cabin loving the SC mountains! Hiking and scenery along the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Hwy!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicole T
“Peaceful retreat”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

If you're seeking a relaxing place to unplug, this is it. Comfy, cozy cabin with small kitchen. I made breakfast for us there. It has a firepit outside, and we relaxed around the fire. Nice!

2 Jun 2016
I enjoyed having Nocole and company stay at my little cabin.
It's a great place to unplug or go out and get into nature around!
I recommend her for future tripadvisor hosts.
WWSFloren...
Florence SC
“Close to nature without roughing it”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We could tell that this cabin was close to the trails and waterfalls we wanted to concentrate on, but I was apprehensive about taking my wife to a place where we might be "roughing it (yes we usually stay in hotels.) I had nothing to worry about here.

The cabin is new and my wife was delighted with all the decorative touches that the owners had thoughtfully put into it. Both the bed and couch were very comfy, and the small galley kitchen was surprisingly well equipped to deal with anything we might want to prepare there.

This location is near many fantastic trails and waterfalls, and the quality of restaurants within a short drive is amazing, particularly in Traveler's Rest and across the state line in Cedar Mountain.

We hope to return and plan to budget more time to enjoy the cabin.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condition and cleanliness of every aspect of the cabin.
Liked least: The bathroom door is a heavy curtain which is a space saver but could be off putting for some.
20 Jun 2016
Thanks for such a lovely review! We are so glad your time here exceeded your expectations!!
We highly recommend these guests for future hosts!
Natalie C
Jacksonville, Florida
“Cozy cabin in a great location!!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Jeff and Karen were great hosts! They were very friendly and informative yet respectful of privacy.
*Cabin: well-kept, clean, cozy, newly updated and beautifully located in the woods.
*Location: close to lots of state parks and outdoor adventures. During our stay, we visited Table Rock, Caesar's Head, Pretty Place Chapel, Devil's Fork, Lake Jocasse, Stumphouse Tunnel, Issaqueena Falls, and Tallulah Gorge (the last three were a little bit of a drive but a great day trip).
We had an amazing trip and hope to return again one day!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Open floor plan and location.
Liked least: No curtains. It was still very private, however it is simply something that we are not accustom to.
2 Jun 2016
Loved hosting Natalie and company.
They really took advantage of all to offer in the area and left the cabin neat and clean.
I hope they come back soon! There is so much more!
I recommend her for other tripadvisor hosts.
Julie L
“More than I Imagined”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

For months I looked for a cabin for a weekend get-a-way for my boyfriend's birthday. After looking into over 100 cabins, I chose this cabin based on location, design, and seclusion. I was not disappointed. The location had plenty of hiking trails very close, including veiws of beautiful waterfalls. The cabin is a short drive to Table Rock which had water ports, fishing, and hiking. The cabin was the perfect place to come home to after a long day hiking.

The owners quickly reponded to questions before we arrived. They were very helpful finding the best places to visit. We could see how much love they put into their cabin in all the little details they provided.

Every detail of this cabin was beautiful. The couch and the bed were very comfortable. I slept better there than at home. The shower was clean and warmed quickly. They have a great DVD collection for entertainment at night after we had a fire at fire pit right outside. We didn't see a single bug the whole time. Even when we sat out on the porch at night. The lighting outside gave it a cozy feeling. We had a great weekend here and would gladly re-book in the future for a long week.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean, smelled like pine
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Oct 2015
Thanks Julie!!! We are extremely pleased that you had such a great experience and we look forward to your return visit!!
Jeff and Karen
Arnoldo A
“What an experience!”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed with my wife and three kids, and it was a great experience. Let's go over the highlights of our stay:

Cabin:
Good size. We had a pack and play for the baby and our two kids used the pull out bed from the couch. The bed for us was great. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook and bathroom was clean. Karen brought us some extra sheets and towels for the kids.

Parks and recreation:
Would recommend reading the description from Jeff on what is in the vicinity. Some retaurants are not open daily, so may want to have a couple of options before getting on the car. Or you can cook in the cabin.

Owners:
Great people. Awesome with our kids. They were very friendly and they even took us to nearby parks like caeser's head and the "sliding rock" natural river. That was amazing. We went hiking also to see several waterfalls. It would have been impossible for us to do that much in a day. They were ready to show us a lot more, but I had to call the day at 5 pm after hours of walking.

Conclusion:
I picked this place to get away from everything and to have some fun with my wife and kids for a fair price.

2 Jun 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed hosting Arnoldo and his family!
Such sweet people and adorable kids!
I hope they come back again this year!
I recommend them for any other tripadvisor hosts!
Heather A
Saluda, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed our stay. Cabin is clean and peaceful. Two miles from table rock mountain. Enjoyed everything! Will be returning.

Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: No curtains on the windows, but it was still private, just use to having curtains up.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
2 Jun 2016
I really enjoyed hosting Heather and look forward to her return to enjoy my little cabin.
I recommend her for other tripadvisor hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing