“I have been in worse”

Quality Inn Clinton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Well let me start by saying the people at the front desk were awesome. They put breakfast out early for us early every morning knowing we had to leave early. Very friendly and helpful. But the rooms weren't exactly clean there was food all over the microwave and stuff on the floor. They had a sign saying that if you hung your towel up they would leave it alone and only wash what was on the floor to save water which I was all about saving water but they took them off the hook every day and washed them. I didn't get fresh sheets the entire stay. there were also cats outside raising cane during the night that kept me up. But all in all it wasn't to bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Christy S, Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn for your lodging needs. I am sorry about the microwave and i have discussed this with the Executive Housekeeper. We are trying to catch the cats to get rid of them and its not easy when people keep putting more out at the end of the street. I am sorry for any problems they may have caused you. Hope to see you again at the Quality Inn.

Christy Shelton

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Clinton

Reviewed 7 January 2013

christy at quality inn in clinton south carolina at inn #sc123....was exceptional as was our room and the breakfast....we kept the exit # for future reference to stay there again when in the area,
the personel was good and accommodating....

Room Tip: we had a disabled room and it was perfect
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Christy S, General Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn. We look forward to accomadating you on your next visit to Clinton, SC.

Christy Shelton

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in your hotel in Cinton, SC back in October while traveling on business. The hotel management and staff were very friendly and professional. My room was clean and everything was in working condition. I had very pleasant converstions with the young woman who check me in and again when I checked out, this will be my hotel of choice when I am traveling in that area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Christy S, General Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Roxie we we enjoyed you staying with us. It has been our pleasure to help you with your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Clinton area.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I really enjoyed the great service I received at this facility. Everyone I came in contact with offered a pleasant greeting and had a smile on their face. The peace and quiet were an added bonus! I want to commend the staff of this facility for such hard work and dedication to pleasing the patrons of their establishment. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again and would certainly recommend that others do.

• Stayed: December 2012
Christy S, General Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Thank you for being a great guest. We appreciate your business. Look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I travel alot and this is one of the best hotels i have stayed at in quite sometime.
I truely enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Clinton SC. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
When i return to Clinton this will be where i stay. Thank you ladies!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Christy S, General Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Thanks Shane for all of your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Management and Staff!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Door lock not working, phone not working, mouse in room, cleaning staff didn't clean room, need I go on? It's that 70's hotel that is still trying but not making it. Outside room doors. Reminds me of the little engine that could, except this one can't.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in for cleanliness. The sheets and towels were very clean, but that is where it stopped. Walls, carpet and everything else in this room were deplorable. We would have left, but my husband was exhausted and not well. So we had to make the best of the situation. Will never stay there again.!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Comfort Suites Clinton
Hampton Inn Newberry Opera House
Days Inn Newberry
Days Inn Newberry
#3 of 4 in Newberry

Been to Quality Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!