“We had great service and a great night's sleep and then really good breakfast.”

Sleep Inn at Bush River Road
Ranked #36 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 5 April 2010

The front desk at check in was really quick and easy. Offered us a suggestion on getting some supper and was thoughtful to ask if we would lik to dine close or drive into town about 6 miles to have more choices. We opted to got to the Cracker Barrel just 2 minutes from there. Our room was non-smoking and very clean. Everything was there for the 4 of us that we needed for the night. It was quiet and we sleep really good and the temp was good and easy to use. Hot shower that morning blasted away the sleepy feeling and then on to breakfast. I had a waffle from the iron that I made myself, COOL! OJ and coffee. I also had a sausage gravy biscuit and after I saw my eleven year old eat his fourth! He never eats breakfast but he did that morning. I ate to much! The desk guy was also working the kitchen area and he kept it stocked and really clean, good job! One other note wasthat my 13 year old said he had never laid on such a comfy, fluffy bed and wished I would get him one like that one he slept on that night. Thanks! We will make this our stop from nowon when we come through this area in the future. Nice place and very nice people operate this place and it is worth the stay when you need to stop and get some rest. Thanks, The Bowens

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 April 2010

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Columbia back in January. The front desk staff were courteous and attentive. They were knowledgeable and were able to tell us the best places to dine. The lobby was clean and had an inviting atmosphere. The room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. Furthermore, the continental breakfast was absolutely delicious! Definitely a great value for the money. We had a very pleasant stay and will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KM112
Reviewed 3 April 2010

I was on my business trip. It was my first time stay in Sleep In. It felt like I was at home. The Staff was really helpful and friendly. Breakfast in the morning was best and good quality. I am planning to stay in Sleep In from now on.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Bleach stains on carpet in hall. Cigarette burn on bed cover in non-smoking room. Dirty carpet. Does have partnership with local gym but it is also old and run down.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2009

I stayed overnight with my teenage son while on a visit to a nearby college. The desk clerk was friendly. The hotel had a musty smoky smell in the hall ways. Our room was clean and comfotable. We did have a couple of problems. One, we were missing four pillows on one of the beds. The clerk told us they had just been washed and gave them to us so that worked out ok. Next issue, no hot water for our showers. The controls for the shower were odd and difficult to operate. No solution for that. Next, the iron in our room wouldn't heat so my son had to take it to the front desk and trade it in for one that worked. Finally the breakfast was terrible. The only good things were the waffles that you make yourself and the coffee. They only had small styrofoam cups so I brought my own down to use. The coffee was good. I would not stay there again nor would I recommend it although it sounds like it may have improved since the older reviews.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2008

Hotel was small and average. Free breakfast in the morning. Walking distance from food.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 26 June 2007

i left a very valuable calculator in my room. when i missed it, i called back. i was told we'll check on it and call you back. no one has called. i have called 3 times. on this particular day, i can't get anyone to answer the phone. also, as i was going to my room, a hooker who was high, jumped into the elevator and immediately started propositioning me. room was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business