Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area
Ranked #8 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Although this was an older building it had been remodeled and was very nice inside. We enjoy our stay here :-). It was convenient to the interstate and local restaurants, with a mall nearby. Nice, QUIET, friendly motel :-)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My boyfriend's family and I stayed here for family day and graduation at Ft. Jackson, and it was great! The entire staff was welcoming and helpful. And, as it is only a few exits from Ft. Jackson, it was a perfect location. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone attending these events at Ft. Jackson.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

pool was great, fitness room good, a good facility, friendly/helpful staff --- definitely would stay there again, restaurants close by, interstate close by, gas stations close by, we were on our way from nashville to myrtle beach

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have stayed here three times in the last month and enjoy each time. Friendly staff, very clean, and great location off the I-77 and I-20. They have taken great care of this hotel and currently redoing the parking lot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Reuter2013
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Awesome. The rooms were clean and fresh. The bathroom was sparkling and well supplied. The Friendly faces that meet you throughout the day are priceless. The breakfast was hot and they kept plenty of fresh food in the area. The Staff are genuine when they ask if they can help you.

1  Thank Beverly C
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had a great stay. Everything was nice and clean. The only downside was the breakfast. It was not very good. This is a nice place to stay and I would recommend it to everyone. We would certainly stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adam M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for your review! We truly value your opinion. Here at Hampton we have a free hot complimentary breakfast with rotational hot items each day, as well as a waffle maker, yogurt, fruit, and muffins. We do hope to see you again and surpass your expectations of your stay and breakfast options.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I came to Columbia, South Carolina to attend my son's BCT Graduation. Picking Hampton since I was familiar with this wonderful chain. This hotel did not disappoint. Ample parking, friendly staff, decent breakfast, comfortable surroundings, and very nice, clean and comfortable rooms. Beds are always comfortable. I was nicely surprised to get a deluxe king bed. The mini refrigerator and dining area came in handy while my son visited and gave us more room to visit and chat. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I ran into a problem with my cell phone and Jerry at the front desk was so gracious and tried to assist. I do appreciate his dedication in customer service. Everyone I encountered at the front desk was gracious and friendly. I also appreciated the restaurant and shopping recommendations and the mapquests printed for me by the front desk staff. I highly recommend this hotel for those visiting Fort Jackson for BCT. It is easily accessible from the highway needed. Taking me only 15 minutes or so to reach the fort. The only recommendation is to give yourself some time -for sometimes the light at the intersection is picky and sometimes I had to sit through more than one cycle. The 24 hour availability of coffee, tea, hot water and hot chocolate at the front desk is a nice touch and very appreciated. Thank you the staff for helping me make my 4 nights in your city a wonderful experience. Special thank you to Jerry for trying to assist me with my cell phone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Congratulations to your son and your family for his BCT Graduation! We sure do value your review of our hotel. Thank you! Our guests do appreciate the close proximities to shopping and restaurants, and hopefully the supplied MapQuest directions made it easier on you and your family to visit comfortably. Plus, we have a wonderful location directly off two major interstates making it easy for guests to access us with ease. We do make it easy for guest to keep going with our 24 hour coffee, hot tea, and hot chocolate. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback and welcome you back for the next time you are in Columbia, SC.

Travellers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/Southeast-Ft. Jackson
Best Western Plus Columbia North East
Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
Comfort Suites Columbia
Comfort Suites Columbia
#21 of 93 in Columbia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area? Share your experiences!