Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area
US$161
US$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn at Bush River Road(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$59
US$158
US$141
  • Pool
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfort jacksonfront deskroom was cleanstaff was friendlyminute drivecomplimentary breakfastoutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againlong driveexcellent staystayed one nightoff the highwayfresh fruitthe breakfast areabreakfast staffgreat place to stayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had a major report due for work that required me to stay in Columbia a little longer than I anticipated and the only hotel I felt comfortable looking for was Hampton Inn (my father worked for one in New Jersey for years). I checked in late night hours and the Manager Jerry Hammond made me feel right at home. He checked me in efficiently, gave me an affordable rate and a very clean room with a super comfortable bed. I stayed up to wee hours of morning finished my work, printed at the business center of hotel, ate a nice breakfast at hotel and grabbed some fresh fruit. The morning staff with Doris was just as friendly. So much so I gave myself a "staycation" and stayed for FOUR days and got caught up on past work. THANK YOU Hampton Inn of Columbia for treating me like "family". have a great Holiday and I will be back;)

Room Tip: Customer service matters because if staff do not care then they may not care to give you a clean and sanitary room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay and your staff was extremely helpful, courtious and always a smile and ready to assist whenever asked. Your front desk staff was so respectful and made sure that we were well taken care of all all times. Jerry, Carter-Anne and Lamont were the best. They did not skip a beat in making sure that all of our needs were taken care of. They were so pleasant to talk to and i also noticed that they treated every guest that came through while i was present with such kindness and attention. Hampton is a winner for me. I will stay here again and i will when out of town. I stayed at the Hampton in Greenville, SC this past June 2013 and the stay there was also a pleasant one. I went ahead and signed up for the HHonors because i want to remember and continue to have a wonderful experience with all of you again. Thank you all so much again for having such beautiful and caring people working for you. It says a lot about Hampton, you take such careful preperation in hiring good people/staff. It shows and much appreciated. I came away with very good reviews. Thank you for such great hospitality!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Our swim team stayed here and enjoyed our experience. We were able to eat meals in the lobby because we were a large group. The staff was very accommodating to our needs. It was a great weekend for all. With all the activity going on in dowtown Columbia, it was nice to travel just outside the city to get away from the traffic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night as a stop over on a road trip. The rooms were clean, bed comfortable and the towels were nice. Breakfast was consistent with typical Hampton standards and was a nice option before getting back on the road. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall we had a good stay here and would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Overall it was a nice place for sleeping nothing special. If all you are looking for is a place to sleep get free wifi and electricity then this is the place for you. I felt it was kind of pricey over 100$ for one night but I'm guessing that's your typical price to stay at a place like this.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family