Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area
Ranked #9 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed here when my son graduated from Fort Jackson. It was convenient to the base, maybe a 10 minute drive. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was better than average and the area was kept clean and replenished. There were a couple of restaurants within walking distance. If you are coming for an event associated with Fort Jackson, definitely make your reservation thru Victory Travel 800-221-3503. We got our room for $79/night.

1  Thank Karla R
Angela E, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us here at Hampton Inn Northeast Fort Jackson. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and we would like to thank and congradulate your son for his service.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The hotel was very clean. The staff was very helpful and pleasant considering that I checked in 5 hours later than I was supposed to. They even assured me that my reservations would still be honored when I called and informed them that I would be arriving late. The rooms were clean. The only issue I had was there were not enough wash cloths in either room. The ceiling in one bathroom leaked and water was found on the A/C unit in the other room. Basically, we just slept there considering we arrived late. It is conveniently located to Fort Jackson Main Gate. We were there for graduation and it was the closest to the facilities for family day and Hilton Field for graduation. The hotel was very clean. I would stay here again but request a room(s) not close to the stairway, which I hate. Overall I like the Hampton Inn chains and would recommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying here with us at Hampton Northeast Fort Jackson. I want to apologize for your Inconvenience. I see your overall stay with us was a pleasant one, but we like to exceed your expectations. If you are ever in the columbia area again we hope that you give us another chance to provide you with exceptional service.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

We were in Columbia for a tennis tournament. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and willing to help. The hotel was clean and offered a good hot breakfast. The hotel is off the main road, but near a railroad with a train that runs through around 7:30. The hotel was conveniently located near a variety of restaurants and shops (about 4-5 miles).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for chosing Hampton Inn Northeast Columbia. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Stop by and see us the next time you are in the columbia area.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my daughter's graduation; The facility was clean, the staff was friendly and got a quiet and restful night's sleep. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay here again. No complaints only compliments.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying here with us at Hampton Inn Northeast Columbia. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay. If there is anything we could have done to improve the quality of your stay please do not hesitate to contact us. Hope you visit again the next time you are in the columbia area.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

everything about this hotel was TOP notch! Staff was friendly and my room could not have been better. I will stay here again when my travels take me back to Columbia. I love the Hilton brand and hotels like this one is the reason why.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angela E, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Your response has put a smile on all of our faces. We look forward to providing you with our top-notch service the next time you are here! Thank you so much for our feedback.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in this city for my daughters graduation from BCT at Fort Jackson. Easy to get to, close to the location. Quality service, good complimentary breakfast. Beds were clean, free wifi. No complaints.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I see that you had a nice stay at our property while in Columbia! I really appreciate you feed back and hope you choose to stay with us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We came to this hotel because it was close to Fort Jackson for my son's graduation from BCT. Two exits away, but it literally took about 10-15 min to get to the gate. The room and especially the bathroom was very clean. And, as picky as I am that is saying something. And staff was very friendly. When I come back for his AIT graduation I will probably stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First off congrats on the graduate! We love our military and their families! I am thankful that your stay was perfect and was good for a "picky" person. I am picky too and know exactly how you feel. Next time you are here, please allow me to meet you personally!