“Beautiful Hotel and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Columbus, Ohio
“Beautiful Hotel and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2011

This hotel is very well run. It is clean and neat. Great view of the Lake. A very nice place to hike outside. Lots of shopping and a very good selection of restauants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the lake
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank 614marks
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 1 June 2011
Dear 614marks from Columbus, OH

We appreciate your time and sharing your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel, accommodations and location. The lake view rooms are my favorite too & I invite you to visit us again soon!! We have already begun our renovations and have more to come so you’ll have to come back and check it out!! One can never have enough fans so take a minute to visit our Facebook page & we’ll keep you up to date on all the new projects!! Thanks so much again for choosing to stay with us during your travels and we hope to have the pleasure again soon!

Hospitably,

Mellisa P. Ayer
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Pickens, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2011

After spending several hours helping my son move, I was on the road much later than expected and decided I needed to stop for a few hours of sleep. I was 100% unprepared to stay overnight. The young lady at check-in gave me everything I needed to enjoy as normal a night as possible, i.e. toothpaste, comb, deodorant, etc. as well as a snack & drink. She was exceptionally kind and helpful to someone who was extremely tired. She exceeded all expectations and represented Hampton Inns extremely well!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Gary310
Rock Hill, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2011

My husband and I just completed a stay at this Hampton Inn for the New Year's weekend. The stay was great from beginning to end. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Upon check-in on New Year's eve, my husband and I were discussing our dining options in the area. The staff member gave us a list of area restaurants with directions and even offered to call to find out wait times for a table.

Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel does serve breakfast, but we opted to sleep in late both mornings while there and didn't get a chance to observe the offerings. The floor we stayed on (4th floor) was very quiet. The only noise we heard the whole weekend was when housekeeping knocked on a couple of doors later in the mornings.

The hotel is situated in a good location right off of interstate 26. There are multiple restaurant and retail destinations in close proximity. There is something for everyone.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SCarolinaGirl
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

We really enjoyed our one night at the Hampton Inn--Harbison Road. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on the other side of the interstate on our way through the first time and only stayed the one night at the Hampton Inn as a mid-point to the airport in Charlotte. If we'd known how nice the Hampton Inn was we would have switched our stay. It was a nice clean room with quiet floors. The staff was unbelievably attentive (but not in a pushy way) and the lobby/breakfast area was well decorated and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alison1975
Georgetown, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

They couldn't find my reservations at first, but I think she was a new clerk. She retreived the manager and everything was fixed. I did not receive my receipt under my door as normal, so I went to the front desk to check out and she asked if I had gotten my receipt under my door, & I replied no. She said no problem and printed me one. Hotel employees were friendly, breakfast was good, room very clean. A great experience as expected.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rwalt10511
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2010

My stay there was simple. Get some good sleep while on a road trip. It was perfectly located right off of I26. Room was really clean and service was good.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GetawayDealz1
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2010

We often stay at Hamptons and, in fact, had just spent three nights at one in Jacksonville, FL. That site was fine but the SC location on Harbison proves that even small differences in, I suppose management, can kick it up a notch. The rooms were spacious and the quality of the beds was very nice. Perhaps this is a newer hotel or recently upgraded but the beds were nice enough to cause both my husband and myself to comment on it the next day. We will definitely stop here again on our trips to and from our home to FL.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple