“even our pet was treated liek family”

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

we stayed at this location on our way to the beach. traveled with our 2 yr old lab and 10 yr old daughter. from the moment of check in I was pleased! the gal at the counter was friendly and genuine and the hotel was beautiful. Traveling with our dog before Ive experienced "pet" rooms that were not very nice at other hotels. NOT HERE our room was wonderful, the beds very comfortable, the room was clean and the area was safe. they provided an area for our dog to "go out" and even gave him treats. he is part of our family and the staff treated him as one. We are very respectful of others when he is with us and they made us feel at home and at ease that he was along. the out door area by the pool was really nice and breakfast was very ample with lots of choices. we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Lee Michelle K,

Thank you very much for choosing our property on your most recent trip. We often hear about the less than adequate experiences our pet loving families have endure prior to our property. Our staff believes your pets are part of your family and we believe everyone in your family deserves a good night sleep! We hope to become part of your annual beach trip and know our southern hospitality is always here waiting to welcome you back!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great hotel, I would stay there again! It was clean and quite. It was located at a lake with a great view and a good place to walk. It was close to the interstate and close to the Mall. I didn't have time to go to the mall but may try in the fall when I return.

Room Tip: They let you bring your dog.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

We would love for you to travel and stay with us again in the fall! Shopping will be just in time for the holidays; our location couldn't be any better for fall shopping! Thank you so much for choosing to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we look forward to inviting you and your pet back again soon!

Take care,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Check that, best hotel of all! Exceeded all of my families and wedding weekend guests' expectations. Wonderful staff top to bottom, beautiful setting, everything truly spectacular! 2 times stranger/guests responded with "it is our favorite Hampton too, we always come back here" when they heard us saying "this is such a great Hampton Inn!"
Thanks Nicole and everyone!

Room Tip: Lakeview master suite, totally exceptional! King study also wonderful, Double queens also very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear MayT,

We are so thankful we were able to share the wedding weekend with you and your family. We a time as this can be such an exciting and overwhelming time; we are always glad we we have a part in it all. We couldn't ask for anything more than to exceed your expections. Keep us in mind for any furture family celebrations, we would love to have your guest back again!

Take care,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We traveled from Indiana for a wedding. The staff made you feel at home. Very friendly,helpful and meet all needs of the large group that stayed at the Hampton. Great location to interstate, restaurants and shopping. Will stay there when ever in area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Stevef,

We are so delighted to have had the opportunity to host you & your family during such a celebratory weekend!! I will be sure to share your review with our staff and let them know how much you enjoyed your stay. We feel our hotel is the perfect location, rather hosting a company meeting, corporate luncheon, family event or sports team. Hopefully if you find Columbia to be back on your radar anytime soon you'll remember just how to find us!

Congratulations,

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on way home from New Smyrna Beach. Really convenient location rght off I-26. Perfect spot for travelers with dogs. No extra fee for dogs and no size limits! The hotel is situated beside Lake Murray with a great walking trail for dogs. We were in a 1st floor room on the side of the hotel with super easy access to the walking trail. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds, & great choices for breakfast. A great visit. Will be back!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank OntheRoadTaylor

Dear OntheRoadTaylor,

Awesome news, we've become a favorite stop for you in Columbia, SC! Our pet policy is pretty easy to agree with, no fees, no breed or weight restrictions. With a simple 2 pet maximum and policy letter verification check in couldn't be easier. Lake Harbison is just located behind the hotel and as you mentioned is home to a perfect getaway, rather coming off the road or about to get back on. We'll be here when return!!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel is nestled off I-26 on Lake Harbison with a great .65 mile walking trail around the lake, salt water pool and amazing staff. The rooms are clean and quiet and you are always greeted by name by their wonderful staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GilysGirl

Dear Gilysgirl,

So glad you experienced our staff's southern hospitality and service. We thank you for you choosing to stay with us and for your 5 star review. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I left my dome light in my car. The front desk call me to let me know. This save me a dead battery in the morning and a bad start to my trip. Thanks to the people at the front desk my trip started out great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony B

AnthonyB,

Sounds like you experienced our Hamptonality at its best. Anticipating guest needs is just one of the details we use each day. Glad to hear we were able to identify your car and help you get off to a better start. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,