We travel with our 2 dogs through South Carolina many times and need to find a pet friendly hotel.
We hit the jackpot with this one! It is located just off I-26 exit 103 Harbison Blvd. It is located on a beautiful lake with a well lit walking path all around the lake. When we checked it the staff was so friendly and greeted our dogs. Everyone who worked there seemed to be true dog lovers. The front desk person was even babysitting a very large friendly dog while her owners went to dinner!
You fill out a card describing your dog just in case it gets loose so they will know who owns it. They do NOT charge anything extra for having dogs too! The hotel was just remodeled in March or May and everything is so clean and bright. There is no dog smell either. Our room was nicely furnished with a very comfortable king bed,a couch and footrest, a desk, refrigerator and microwave. There was nice carpeting throughout and a large flat screen t.v. with all the channels available including HBO. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel. Their rates were very resonable. Our room was $112.00 per night. They also have Hitlon Honors.
When it came time to walk our dogs, there was a beautiful, well lit walking path that went all around the lake. The dogs loved all the smells. There is also a nice bar-b-que and outdoor seating next to the pool and an exercise room. A large shopping center is just across the highway with many restaurants available. The hotel offers a complementary hot breakfast served every morning along with a free U.S.A. Today newspaper. We were so impressed with this place that we will stay here every time we pass through. Even though many dogs were staying here, it was a very quiet hotel too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors close to the Hampton Inn on the Lake at Harbison hotel in Columbia, SC. Request a free bicycle and helmet, and ride the paved trail along Lake Harbison adjacent to our hotel. Our pet loving families enjoy the short walk around the lake. We offer comfy and convenient accommodation for guests attending a conference at the Columbia Conference Center only 2 miles away. Walk to Columbiana Center Mall, Columbia's largest shopping district, and dine in one of our many restaurant options. Admire nature at Harbison State Forest, or take the family to Frankie’s Fun Park, just a mile away. Still need more? We're just minutes from the Historic Columbia Downtown District home of the USC Carolina Gamecocks, multiple state museums, sail on Lake Murray or take short drive to Historic Newberry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn On The Lake At Harbison Hotel Columbia
- Hampton Inn Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Harbison Blvd