“Great stay!”

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I would like to thank the hospitality of Jaime, Aubrey, and Kristaan. They always had a happy smile on there faces and always greeted me with friendly hello. When I needed something they were quick to accommodate. The pool area was inviting and relaxing. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Just wish they had a pantry and dumbbells in the gym. Never got a chance to use the free bikes to ride around the lake. Maybe next time.
Overall an excellent stay!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Hello Willstravels_1,

So glad you had the opportunity to visit and stay for a while. I have shared your review with our managment team and the staff memembers you mentioned will receive the "pickle" award in appreciation. I'm sure their smiling faces will be waiting to welcome you back again soon. As for the items you were missing, I do wish to share, we may have some alternatives to improve your next stay. Although we do not have a suite shop, we do have many snacks, bottled water, and Forget-me-Not items at the front desk available for you. Also, all of our guest are able to utilize the Harbison Rec Center complimentary. They have a complete gym, courts, and a lap pool. If interested the desk has all the details. Again, thank you for your kind words about your past stay!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Staff was very nice, room was clean and a good breakfast to start your day. Convenient location with access to a lot of diners, shopping, etc. Nice, large room and fairly quiet. Bed was comfortable and internet service was a plus.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Hello JohnG,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our property while traveling to Columbia, SC. We greatly appreciate your review and for taking a moment to share with all of our viewers and furture potential guest. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Looking for a place that includes my beloved dog is no easy task! We came to visit family in Columbia, and this place is very, very nice! The front staff is more than pleasant, and the warm macadamian cookies are excellent! You may think a place that accepts dogs will not be clean, but that is not the case! I'm pretty hard on a hotel's cleanliness (check my other reviews), but I was very pleased (it wouldn't hurt for housekeeping to knock the dust off the pipes behind the toilet occasionally, but still). Despite having a room that overlooked the parking lot, the room was very quiet. We ordered takeout and could eat together as a family in the breakfast area. The breakfast was nice! good selection (the eggs weren't my favorite, but lots of other choices). The lake outback was fantastic--take the time to walk completely around! But if friendly ducks and geese freak you out, be warned. But they are friendly! There's lots of turtles in the lake, too. My son loved the pool area, and we enjoyed the covered porch area too. I don't know if it's the dogs that make everyone friendly, but this was a very nice place!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you cbrent20 for choosing to stay with us, but even more for your review. Our team takes a lot of pride in our service, friendliness, and the quality of our rooms. With those items achieved, and our loyal guest, our hotel continues to be succesfully high ranked in the Hampton chain. Not all Hampton Inn's are pet friendly, so we are glad you sought us out. Again, thank you for chossing to stay with us.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We always stay at the Hampton Harbison now when going through Columbia. After 8 hours in the car, you have your choice of relaxing by a very attractive outdoor pool, or getting some much-needed exercise walking the shady paths that wind around the adjacent lake and residential neighborhood. That is what keeps us coming back. Definitely a unique location and setting. There is a mall and plenty of chain restaurants just a minute away.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Keranded,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with our views. We too feel our location, setting, and service sets us apart from the competition on our block. It is always a compliment when our guest put us as their first choice when visiting Columbia, SC. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have travelled numerous times with our two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and this is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff was very helpful and friendly and our pets were treated better than most hotels treat humans. We will definitely stay here the next time we come to South Carolina.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Harbison Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

We gratefully appreciate you sharing your overall experience on TripAdvisor and thank you for your raving review! It means a lot to our staff to hear about our guest experiences. I am glad you & your family felt the warm welcome of our southern charm & hospitality. We look forward to seeing you return again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have come to depend upon Hampton Inn wherever I travel, but this one exceeded them all. Very relaxing, great breakfast and super comfortable room. I will stay here again the next time i visit Columbia on business.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Fantastic! We exceeded your expectations-that is exactly what we like to hear! Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at our Hampton, we know there are more than a handful of choices in town. We are so appreciative you were able to take a few moments to share your experience. We'll be here so come back again soon! Travel safe,

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Worth every cent to spend here, take my word and stay at this location. Go spend with entire family or take ur partner you will remember for ever. Had morning breakfast and then went back to sleep for one hour use the fitness center then jumped into the pool get fresh and back on the road with full energy thats what I called a wonderful night of stay

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thota B-thank you for your review and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted you had the opportunity to travel to our city and enjoy a relaxing stop over!! We do hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip just as much!