15 min to base,very nice,paid 200.00 for 3 nights inc taxes, rooms are large & clean,frig microwave,chair & two double beds,hot tub was nice.....I could nit pic a few minor details but no need......for the price it was great,paid more for far less else where......steak house next door ........cant go wrong imo....hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wingate by Wyndham 3 star hotel is a distinctive prototype, this beautiful Wingate by Wyndham in Columbia is conveniently located near the intersection of I-77 and I-20. Within close proximity to the State Capital. Just minutes from Fort Jackson, the University of South Carolina, state governmental agencies and Columbia Metropolitan Airport. Columbia is also home to Fort Jackson, the Army's largest and most active initial-entry training center and Congaree National Park, South Carolina's first and only national park. Visit the Riverbanks Zoo, Edventrue, (interactive learning museum and exhibit for children), or spend a fall Saturday afternoon at the beautiful University of South Carolina campus. Be it business or leisure, Wingate by Wyndham Columbia provides a pleasant and productive environment on the road, offering enabling technologies, and relevant amenities. Wingate by Wyndham hotel aims to ensure your satisfaction by providing a comprehensive guest experience for one all inclusive price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Columbia / Ft. Jackson Hotel Columbia
- Wingate Hotel Columbia Northeast