All reviews courtyard marriott front desk marriott website checking in breakfast buffet first floor minute drive parents weekend clean rooms off the highway mini fridge wonderful stay the staff was great the breakfast area waffles renovation housekeeper
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Our stay was good but one employee Stood out he went out and went beyond to assist us his name is Martin Cherry he made our stay go from ok to it was worth it. He is a very big asset to the company thank you again Martin and also thanks for directions to the elevator lol.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us through a hotel review, after your most recent stay in Columbia, SC. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thrilled to receive such a lovely compliment about Martin. We too value his dedication to our guests. We hope to have another opportunity to accommodate you when your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

You know they say God has placed his angels on this Earth. Real life angels. And to some it’s a myth. But it was reality for my daughter and I. Eric, yes front desk Eric, but an angel to us. Our own personal angel that dreadful day. He went beyond to help us on one of my lowest days. He assisted us In every way. I still have the paper of places he researched for me. From food, car rentals, keeping my daughter entertained while I figure out how to get us home. He brought hope, safety, and a smile to our lives. Just his calm and caring spirit was enough but he didn’t stop there to make us feel at home. Treating us like the Queen and princess we are. Lost, stranded, and wounded our Shepherd Jesus guided us to this hotel. Only God sent me to this hotel to be secure under his angels wings. Even the housekeeper literally held my hand and comforted me. Praying and speaking life over us. I could go on and on with expressing my upmost gratitude. But I’m going to end it off by saying. From the depths of my soul and dwelling of my spirit. Thank you and I Love You guys. You will always share a special place in my heart. You will Never be forgotten. How can you forget angels? So if you want to meet real life angels from heaven above. Stay here.

May God bless you abundantly

Alicia Alexander

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
-Maya Angelou

Dear Alicia,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. What a beautiful way to express your gratitude! It is truly our pleasure to help guests in need. I will gladly share your feedback with Eric and our entire team to remind them of the impact they have on each and every guest they encounter. Thank you for taking the time to share your honest and heartfelt story with us. You will continue to be in our thoughts and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have stayed at this location before on business. When I checked in the staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was clean and fresh. Overall it was a very comfortable stay. Would definitely stay at this location again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us through a hotel review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I thouroughly enjoyed my stop over stay at this property during a recent road trip. As a Marriott Platnium member I was pleasently surprised by the level of refinement and personality inbued into the design and the staff. Upon completion of the renovation this August, it would be my go to choice for a stop over in Columbia.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us through a hotel review. We are grateful for your input and delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We would be honored to be your go-to choice in Columbia and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were stranded after our van brokedown. We called the Marriott and got a room with a king size bed and pullout sofa bed. The room was exceptionally clean, the pool was inviting and clean. The front desk got us right in. Markisa at the front desk even walked us out to the pool area and brought us fresh towels.

The next morning Martin helped me load up the van, listened to me whine about our van troubles and even gave me a hug.

At the breakfast area, Audrey, Shante and Dennis served us a first class breakfast. My 8 yr old was thrilled with the french toast and bacon and the fruit bowl and toast I ordered were very good.

Thanks all! If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay with you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, by submitting a hotel review. We're terribly sorry for the car trouble you experienced but delighted that you chose to spend the evening with us and grateful you and your family arrived safely. I will gladly share your compliments of our team members with each of them, as well as the rest of the staff. It's feedback from amazing guests like you who keep us reaching for the highest levels of customer service. Again, thank you for sharing your input with us. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again, should your travels lead you back to our area!