Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson
Hotels.com
US$143
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanson's graduationhot breakfast in the morningsuper niceadjoining roomswould stay here againwalk in showerbreakfast was excellentnice stayeasy accessft jacksonbasic training graduationgreat customer serviceup to dateenjoyed my stayfree breakfastraj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I came up here once again after a long trip to see my family. I had stopped here knowing that I get the biggest value for the price I pay. The room I spent the night in was so cozy including a desk to work on and a flat screen tv to enjoy free time. Again, I like this Sleep Inn based on the value it offers to customers.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
robertcola, General Manager at Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you so much for your comments and we enjoyed being your host. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

We had adjoining rooms with our son and his family. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We were here for our grandsons graduation at Fort Jackson. We were very close to the base and easy access to the interstate. The staff was pleasant and helpful to us. Good stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to being your host again in the near future.
GM.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I was worried about staying here because I work at a hotel, and I had never stayed at a Sleep Inn. I really loved it. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean and pretty. I don't think there were any problems at all during our stay. I think the hair dryer didn't work, but that was no biggie. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Welcome back, thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Sleep Inn near Fort Jackson, Columbia SC. We look forward to being your host again in the future.
GM.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Old but Decent Hotel, Common area seems to be out dated, but great breakfast, Morning staff was very pleasant, Room was clean and decent. could use upgrade but not bad for value. the only problem was night staff did not answered phone after 1am..I went down she came out after half an hour seemed like she was sleeping ..was very rude and was upset of my request for toothpaste. She told me to come back in morning. I felt unsafe of not having alert Night staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2012

If you are looking for clean, comfortable and inexpensive this is the place! Rooms are a little small and bathroom is separated only by a pocket door, but we were only there to sleep and change clothes so it was fine. Beds were very comfortable, nice flat screen TV. We were at USC Parents Weekend and would return while in Columbia. Breakfast was good - waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, sweet rolls, cereal, yogurt.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family