“Great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Great food buy the staff this day was very unprofessional. This was my first time eating here 09/27/2013 and I must say the cleanliness of the place especially being a seafood place was outstanding. I ordered my good which was fish an shrimp with fries and a side of jalapeño poppers. Well after and hour later and ppl coming in before me receiving there food I approach the cashier that took my order and asked what's taking so long with my food, her response sir we have a lot of orders before you. I very respectfully asked her well ma'am there's people who came in after me that placed orders and receive there food while I'm still waiting on mines. She checks the guy fixing my b good didn't even had my order fixed so with no remorse she said just hold fast your orders coming up next. After another thirty
mins of waiting I finally got my food. Besides that
the food is awesome. Will i go back probably not

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Billy H

“The food was fantastic!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food was fresh and well seasoned. The best fish that I have had in a long time! This place was recommended to us after just visiting the South Carolina Capitol Building. Doesn't look like much on the outside, but the people working there are so nice. We were visiting from New York, but I would definitely come back to eat there again!

• Visited September 2013
“It ain't that great”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This fish market, and that is what it is, a fish market is just ok. You have to get it to go and the place just isn't that clean. The surrounding neighborhood looks dangerous and there isn't any where to park. It is fairly inexpensive but the greasy food did not really seem all that fresh.

They ought to have a sign that says enter at your own risk.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank SouthernOEM
“Best overall!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Great food, great value, great service, great variety, great quality. I come here at least once a week. Everything is very fresh & fast, & everyone here is super friendly

• Visited May 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We wanted some seafood for lunch nothing fancy found this fish market. Oh my, the red snapper..... Nothing left to say other than they have conch fritters :)

Visited March 2013