“the place to be in columbia”
Review of blue.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
blue.
Ranked #523 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I have been going to blue once a week for about 6 months now and the business has picked up so much its crazy, its a nice place and the employees wear shirts and ties....but they sell two dollar beers and 93 cent cosmos??? Maybe that is just a Thursday thing, anyway the food is good, but it is the only nice place to dance in Columbia, I just hate waiting in line to get in!

Reviewed 14 June 2010

This place is a 4 minute walk from my home and I love tapas. But I have not been inside this horrible place in over a year. The last time I went in, the large owner shoved my 115 pound wife and screamed "Move!" at her. This was apparently because he wanted to get by her to yell at some other patrons. That was the last straw.

Of course we should have known better and never walked in the door. About a year before when the place opened, some friends and I went in for dinner and one of my friends bit down on a piece of glass in her salad. Yes, there was a half inch sliver of glass in her salad. The owner did apologize at that time and comped our dinner. He even offered to pay for her dental work. When she tried to collect the near $700 it cost her to fix her teeth, the slimy owner told her his lawyer would be calling her and then when she went to him again a month later he said that his lawyer had 'already taken care of it.

Oh yeah and the 'tapas' are just terrible deep fried southern food on small plates. Hopefully this place will go out of business soon.