“Bar food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Wild Hare Sports Cafe - CLOSED

The Wild Hare Sports Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Columbia, South Carolina
“Bar food”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

This is a sports bar - - which means bar food. I had a hamburger and it was okay - - I did not finish it. It was pricey for "not that great" food. I will not be back.

Visited October 2011

LA CA
“Managed by morons!”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I walked in at 1055 pm. Nice waitress came over moments before 11. Kitchen refuses to take orders after 11 and refused to take order even though they were still cooking. Rebecca the server begged them since I had been traveling 10 hours. No luck! Don't support these people!!!

Gaston,SC
“Great time.”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have lunch here once a week and it always is great, from the personal greetings to the great food. The location is great and the service cant be beat. Dont miss this Columbia treat. Can not be beat for a sports occasion.

Visited October 2011
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Local Dive”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

OK, nothing fancy here. Cold beer. Great wings. Friendly service. We go here on a regular basis and always get our money's worth. You can also play Buzztime Trivia which is a plus for us.

• Visited July 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Great food, friendly server”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

It's hard to choose a good place for dinner when your from out of town, but the food here was great! My boyfriend had the Turkey Sandwich and I had the Cheese Steak, both were fresh, flavorful and tasty. I would recommend you try the fresh made potato chips, they were awesome!

• Visited June 2011