I recently stayed at the fairfield mariott on blarney rd. The staff was so kind to my husband and i. They we're very helpful and answered all of our questions about what to do and see in columbia. They breakfast attendent was especially nice to bring us fresh fruit right to our table as part of the continental breakfast. I was most impressed by the cleanliness of the room i stayed in. most hotels i have stayed at, usually miss something, nothing big to complain about, but this one was spectacular. The bathroom was spotless, and the linens where very fresh and inviting. I will definately stay here again. I will also recomend it to friends and family because the decor is not the typical hotel set up that seems hot and tacky with pictures on the walls that should be better suited to a cabin. This is a trendy cool looking place, worth more than we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast is located in the capital city and provides business and leisure travelers with a little slice of luxury. Conveniently located right off of I-77, many attractions such as Downtown Columbia, USC Campus, Fort Jackson, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Computer Science Corporation are within minutes of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast Hotel Columbia
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia Northeast