“modern, clean, and friendly”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast
Ranked #23 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 9 December 2009

I recently stayed at the fairfield mariott on blarney rd. The staff was so kind to my husband and i. They we're very helpful and answered all of our questions about what to do and see in columbia. They breakfast attendent was especially nice to bring us fresh fruit right to our table as part of the continental breakfast. I was most impressed by the cleanliness of the room i stayed in. most hotels i have stayed at, usually miss something, nothing big to complain about, but this one was spectacular. The bathroom was spotless, and the linens where very fresh and inviting. I will definately stay here again. I will also recomend it to friends and family because the decor is not the typical hotel set up that seems hot and tacky with pictures on the walls that should be better suited to a cabin. This is a trendy cool looking place, worth more than we paid.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Northeast

Reviewed 10 November 2009

This was a very clean, and nice hotel. I definately would stay there again if I was in that area. The rooms were very roomy, the free breajfast was giid and giid cgiuces, We were there for Fort Jackson Family day and Graduation.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

Front desk clerk 1st shift very rude. Overall very clean hotel, other staff wonderful

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2009

My family and I found this hotel at 1:30 in the morning after a horrible experience at Country Inns and Suites down the road.

The desk clerk at Fairfield Inn was fantastic at helping us even though we did not have a reservation. She saw how tired we were and how upset my wife was and personally helped the whole family to our room. She even made up the roll away bed for us. The room was new and huge. The next morning we woke up about 30 minutes after breakfast. My son ran down stairs to get me some coffe and came back to tell us that the hotel kept the breakfast bar open for us since we got in so late. Every person we met at this hotel offered nothing but the very best service.

THANK YOU, Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2009

I stayed here in july and the hotel was amazing. Sometimes you don't know what you're going to get with a fairfield, but you will not be disappointed with this one! The hotel was brand new and the lobby is beautiful and the rooms are the best part. They are very roomy and SO clean. I loved the ipod dock on the nightstand to plug in your ipod too. That's a nice touch. The rooms also had tons of lighting around the bed and nightstand if you wished to read. Very convenient. And i loved the separate rooms for the toilet and shower. The shower was also very spacious. The staff just topped it off. They were very nice and helpful. I do have to say the only downside was the pool. It was clean and spacious and indoor, but it was cold. Overall though- great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2009

The hotel was new and very well-kept. The lobby and rooms were modern and upscale. The front desk was very accomodating. The breakfast was good and the breakfast room was spacious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2009

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn twice while on our road trip to Florida. I found this hotel through Tripadvisor and I am glad I did.

The hotel opened in Dec. 2008 and still smells and looks like it opened yesterday!

What a true hidden gem.

The staff were extremely nice. The rooms were a great size. The decor is very modern (although some unusual colors that you wouldn't think to see in a roadside hotel).

They offer good breakfasts (compared to others we have had at other hotels).

The only warning I would provide, is that the King bed rooms do not have bathtubs in the washrooms (only shower stalls). This makes it difficult to wash a baby!

Will I stay here again? Absolutely!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family