“No frills, just a good buy”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson
Ranked #45 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Twinsburg, Ohio
“No frills, just a good buy”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

As expected, the room was small, but clean, comfortable and satisfactory for a lone traveler.
Pleasant help made me feel welcome. Only complaint was no TV listings so I had to search every channel to find one I wanted. Overall, don't think I could beat it at this price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Roger T, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for staying at Microtel! TV Guide is channel 10 and we now have the channel guides for the rooms. We just regret it was too late for your stay. Please accept our humblest apologies for not being able to provide it to you during your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I booked this hotel because of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. They proudly display their rating in the hotel lobby. I was here for 4 days for my nephew's basic training graduation at Fort Jackson. This hotel did not disappoint me in any way! Raja, the manager always called me by name and made me fell like family. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was helpful in every way. They offer breakfast which had limited selections, but I was always able to find something to suit my tastes. I am not picky about breakfast since a cup of coffee is all I really need. The hotel made up for the lack of choices by offering a great stay. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The beds were soft and I slept very well even though my sister snored like a freight train! I wear ear plugs and always travel with a sound machine since some guests are not very quiet. The price for the stay was actually cheaper than my car rental, so I believe I got a great deal! I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: A room away from the elevators would be a good choice. They weren't noisy but the foot traffic...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying at Microtel and for the glowing review! We simply try to treat our guests as family or how we would like others to treat OUR family. If you are ever in the area again, please do drop in!
Travellers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson
Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson
Sleep Inn near Ft. Jackson
#50 of 94 in Columbia
La Quinta Inn Columbia SE / Fort Jackson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Fort Jackson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia Two Notch Rd Area

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson
Address: 7504 Garners Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC 29209-2628
Region: United States > South Carolina > Columbia
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
#8 Best Value Hotel in Columbia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbia/At Fort Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Fort Jackson Hotel Columbia