“Wow” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

I always consult TripAdvisor when out of town and found Mojito's highly rated. When I started eating my lunch, I understood why. Oh my! I had the pulled pork tacos and they were off the hook. In fact everything on the plate was some of the best food I have ever eaten. There was even one thing, I think was a potato, and it was killer. When I am back in Columbia I will be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank IR_Cajun

Columbia, South Carolina
“Food Great, Service not so much...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

The food was delicious and I give it a 5/5! Very pleased to find Cuban food in the Columbia area. However, the service was not very good,I'd give that a 2/5. Asked to have extra maduros instead of the yucca. When the server brought it out, she said she she forgot to put no yucca, but that I still received extra maduros. Which was fine. However, there were only 2... So I guess normal is one?! Highly doubt it. Never had a refill or asked how the food was. I'll be back for the food though. Maybe just as to-go.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Tropical Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

So glad I found Mojito's! Very relaxed informal atmosphere. Get the French Dip sandwich! I can't wait to go back. Everything was good. Oh and the Mojito's live up to the name. Went on a Friday night and didn't have any trouble getting in and out with no wait. This would be my weekly spot if it were in my town. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went to Mojito's during Vista Lights and even though it was extremely busy they gave fantastic service.

Visited November 2013
“Rare treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stumbled upon this cafe by accident--not just the best Cuban food I have had, some of the best of any kind of food I have ever had. And owner Jane is a sweetie.

• Visited November 2013