“Deelish”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Augusta, Georgia
“Deelish”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by during a night trip we took to Columbia from augusta and we wanted to find something close to our hotel. Mojito's was walking distance. We tried the signature mojito and the blackberry * I highly recommend that one * and they were both awesome, very fresh and authentic. I had a French dip sandwich and my husband had a chicken sandwich, both of which were very good and a pretty good price. Very nice staff and quick service. I will definitely come back to try more!

1 Thank Leeleemodee

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food great service!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Fantastic Cuban food! Very friendly service! Will definitely go back next time in Columbia, SC! Pork was very tender and full of flavor! Wonderful authentic meal! This place does it right!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Aggiesoftball
Columbia, South Carolina
“Walked Right By”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We've walked right by Mojito's Tropical Cafe for years. It's in the Vista and surrounded by other restaurants whose signage draws your attention far more than the modest neon sign announcing Mojito's presence.. We'll overlook it no more! I am no authority on island food but everything our party of three had was very tasty including the signature cocktail. Service, was wonderful and highlighted by the obvious pride that everyone seemed to take in the food, drinks and desserts they served. Prices, portions and quality? You won't feel cheated.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice mojitos”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This small Cafe really does have great mojitos. If you are like me and you occasionally enjoy a mojito you will like a visit here. However they are a little pricey but most mixed drinks out are that way.

Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My friend and I csme to this restaurant because we are visiting from Myrtle Beach and it has great reviews on trip advisor. Upon entering the restaurant I liked the environmemt immediately. It had the feel like they would have great authentic cuban cuisine. They were busy and we had to seat ourselves, this was fine. It took 10 minutes for anyone to walk by where we had to request a menu. They brought a food menu and we had already decided what we wanted to eat before anyome came back to get our drink order (we had to request a menu for that as well). They took our drink order and it took a good 15 minutes for them to arrive and get our food order! All in all we waited 1 hour and 15 minutes before we got our food and the server said that it was because on of our food choices takes a lomg time to cook. Im sorry, but an empanada doesmt take an hour to prepare...unless u had to kill the cow first! Luckily, the food was very good. I probably would not come back only because of the length of time we had to wait on our food. Overall the service was ok, and the food was great. I dont think the mojitos were worth $8 as I didnt taste any rum in mine at all. It was surprising that the drink cost as much as my plate of food!

Visited February 2014