Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$147
US$128
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbreakfast staffenjoyable stayrecommend this hotelnext morningindoor poolsouth carolinadefinitely stay here againrooms are cleaneasy accesshome away from homeking bedoff the highwaybusiness tripstaff was very friendlyfort jackson
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We were in Columbia to attend our grandchildren's Christmas program and this hotel is 5 minutes from our son's house. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, and the convenience area offered easy access to any items needed. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently and was woken up two nights out of three by the fire alarm. Had to vacate the building for approx 1 1/2 hrs the first night and 30 minutes the second. Hotel did not honor 100% satisfaction guarantee. BEWARE

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My room was extremely clean & the bed very, very, comfortable. The hotel is really beautiful. All staff members were extremely accommodating, allowing me early check in. It was very close to a nearby hospital where my husband was having surgery and provided everything I needed during my stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Have stayed at many HGI over the past few years and found this one to be exceptionally well managed and maintained. Rooms clean and well designed, personnel friendly and accommodating, good breakfast, and important to me, special requests honored. We felt very comfortable here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I've spent a few weeks at the Hilton Garden in on business on several occasions, and it has always been a pleasure. The breakfast and night bar staff all remember me and are always pleasant and fun. Stephanie always makes my night and knows what I want before I even order!
The beds are comfortable, the staff are nice, it's always quiet and the rooms are always clean. I will definitely continue to frequent this hotel when business has me travel to SC and prefer it much more than the Marriott Courtyard down the road.

Microwaves in every room, and Keurig machines as well just add icing to the cake.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Justin T