“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Southern Pines, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We arrived at the hotel for a one night stay. When we arrived everyone was helpful and friendly. The lobby was very nice as well as our room. The room had a refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. I will definitely stay with the Hilton Garden again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2 Thank Eddie U
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Eddie,
Thank you for the great review of our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, South Carolina Hotel (Northeast). We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am happy to know that you liked our well-appointed rooms and friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Columbia, South Carolina!

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

When I am in town for business at our corporate hotel I always stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. Originally because all our employees used it.. Now I use if the cleanliness and GREAT STAFF. I have never been dissapointed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Raymond,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast). I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for continuing to stay with us; we are honored to be your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Columbia, South Carolina.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is the second time in a month we've stayed at this Hilton property. Both weekends (one in July, one in August) found this hotel to be very busy, a combination of Basic Training graduations at Fort Jackson and events at University of South Carolina. Each time we have stayed here this facility was clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. On our second trip I'd forgotten to request a roll-away bed prior to our arrival but inquired about the availability at check-in and it quickly arrived at our room. The pool and gym (both of which we used on each visit) were stocked with clean, fresh towels. The gym has a water cooler with cups (yay!) and the air conditioning is set to a reasonable level to offset working up a sweat.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Hotel (Northeast). I am happy to hear that you a great experience each time you stayed at our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our fitness center, pool and accommodating staff. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Columbia, South Carolina.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed here for one night and wish I could have stayed longer. The hotel was really nice. The room comes equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, and for the guys out there, a huge flat screen TV. The bed was very comfortable and they have a really cool feature where you can adjust the firmness of your bed. The hotel is also very nice on the inside with a bar, restaurant, and an indoor pool. I didn't get to experience everything the hotel had to offer because my stay was short, but if ever in Columbia again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Kimberly,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Northeast Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that the next time you are in Columbia you will stay with us to take full advantage of everything that we have to offer!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stay at this hotel during football season for the home games, and we have never been disappointed. It's a newer property, so everything looks fresh, clean and nice. The customer service is really exceptional, my husband got to be very friendly with Bill at the front desk. It's an easy drive into Williams Brice from the hotel, and it's a breeze to hop back on the highway the next day after a Gamecock win. I haven't eaten there, but I did hear from other guests that the food is very good. Overall, always a great stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patmo51
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Pat,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia Northeast Hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our exceptional staff! Thank you for continuing to choose us as your preferred hotel for the Game Cock season. Feel free to let our front desk team know if you have any special requests! We look forward to this football season.

Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hilton Garden Inn - Columbia, SC Hotel (Northeast)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights at this hotel for a friends retirement. I was very happy with every aspect of my stay.

The parking lot was clean and well lit at night. My check in was very fast with friendly service. My room smelled fresh and was very clean.

Breakfast was great. Each morning my group ordered omelets and enjoyed fresh fruit and coffee.

The hotel has a very nice and well stocked bar for evening drinks. The bartender was very friendly and even opened the bar early so my group could have a drink while waiting to go to dinner.

A few people in my group decided to sit in the hot tub one evening and noticed that the pool and hot tub were both very clean and well maintained.

This is a great hotel and I will try to stay here the next time I'm in Columbia, SC.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Sharkswave
GuestRelationsMngrSS, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Northeast, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Sharkswave,
Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn Columbia, South Carolina Hotel (Northeast). I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that your friend enjoys their retirement! We look forward to your next visit to Columbia, South Carolina.

Starkville, Mississippi
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel was great, no problems. I had just driven over ten hours, and the front desk clerk suggested dining in the hotel restaurant. I generally avoid this like the plague, but I was beat and didn't want a pizza delivery. To my surprise, the salmon entree in the restaurant was actually very good! The staff was very courteous and attentive.

I will definitely stay here again.

You will probably drive past the hotel if approaching from I-77. The sign is set back from the road.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mister Ron,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our Hilton Garden Inn Columba Hotel (Northeast). I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a place to relax after your long drive. I am thrilled that you were able to dine at our onsite restaurant, The Garden Grille and Bar, and that you enjoyed the salmon. Room service is also available during dinner hours. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Columbia, SC.
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager