Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #28 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“By the mall.”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I broke a heel on my way to stay at this location. I was promptly checked into my room and the GSR informed that there was a rack room shoes in the mall across the street. Our room was perfect. Never heard another guest the whole stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Heather V
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Heather V,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Harbison. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location across the street from Columbiana Mall. We hope that you had a chance to enjoy a few of the delicious restaurants located nearby. We appreciate the kind words about our comfortable accommodations and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Holiday Inn Express Columbia Harbison Management Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express numerous times over the last few years and Monica has always made us feel so welcome with your thoughtfulness and Southern accent. Monica really makes sure that everything is correct with your stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe B
Danielle S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Joe B,

A special thanks to you and your family for making the Holiday Inn Express Harbison your home away from home in Columbia, South Carolina! Coming back to visit us time and time again is absolutely one of the highest compliments that you can give our team. We really look forward to sharing this feedback with Monica and the rest of our team! Thanks again for all of your time. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great place to stay, close to the highway and right across from the mall.
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice and clean. No musty carpet.
Bed was a little hard, but I'm not complaining. Would definately stay here again.
Located close to some good restaurants like Carrabbas too. When you come out of the drive go to the light and turn left to get to restaurants without hitting too much traffic from the mall. Thanks to the staff for a great stay.

Room Tip: 124 ground floor away from elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Danielle S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear tdpooler,

Thank you very much for writing a review about the Holiday Inn Express Columbia hotel. We cannot thank you enough for recommending our convenient location, friendly team, and clean hotel to fellow travelers! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and even more excited to hear that you would choose to stay with us again in the future! Carrabba’s Italian Restaurant is one of our favorites as well – glad to hear that you enjoyed it! Thanks again for all of your time. We appreciate it and hope that you will come back to see us again soon!

Ohio
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our stay was very good. There were 5 adults and 3 children, and none of us had a complaint. I especially liked the easy highway access. We all liked the restaurants and shops close by. Monika, at the front desk started our visit with courteous, and efficient service. She was there again in the morning with a lovely, happy face. That means a lot to someone who travels a great deal. The breakfast was fine, and when the food started running out, from all the travelers on a Saturday morning, the staff quickly restocked. We all made a note to stay there again on our way to Hilton Head.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ruth B
Danielle S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Dear Ruth B,

A special thanks to you and your family for joining us at the Holiday Inn Express Columbia Harbison hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our close proximity to Interstate 26, friendly staff members, and complimentary breakfast buffet. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are passing through the area on your way to Hilton Head. Thanks again for all of your time and feedback.

Wainfleet, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2013

the staff at this hotel were unbelievably helpful with all that we asked of them. very clean hotel. mccauley on front desk was extremely helpful with a personal problem that arose, and went out of her way to help me and was very comforting. dorothy in the breakfast area was also very nice even under the pressure of demanding guests, due to it being extremely busy, my husband and i helped her out and she was very appreciative. we would stay here again in a heartbeat. we are professional truck drivers from canada and stay in hotels all over north america, and this was a definite 10 in our books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sherry h
Danielle S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear sherry h,

Thank you very much for the kind, five star review about the Holiday Inn Express Columbia hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words about our friendly staff members and excellent customer service. McCauley and the rest of our team were absolutely delighted to hear your positive feedback. In addition, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet which features eggs, meat, fruit danishes, coffee, juice, and more. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel in Columbia, South Carolina! Safe travels!

Manahawkin, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We visit our children in the area several times a year and found that this property was the best by far. During a filled to capacity weekend, the staff treated every person as if they were the most important. The rooms and common areas were clean and well maintained. We will be back!

Room Tip: The room with 2 queen beds was sufficiently large to accomodate 4 adults without bumping into each o...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Judy G
Danielle S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Judy G,

Thank you very much for the five star review! We are so glad that you have chosen the Holiday Inn Express Harbison as your home away from home when you visit family in Columbia, South Carolina. We appreciate the kind words about our friendly staff members and clean, well maintained guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the Holiday Inn Express Columbia hotel!

Holiday Inn Express Harbison Management Team
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was a patron at your hotel this month for a fort jackson graduation of my nephew. I called ahead to the hotel and spoke with "Todd". He assured me that my room was still available. When i arrived, he checked us in quick and promptly. He accomodated us during the night; as i came down and found him preparing for breakfast! I found the rooms here to be nice and clean, and all of the staff were very nice! I love the fact that you give customers access to golds gym! And the cookies and cupcakes....omg! Overall i am very satisfied and recieved excellent service! I will be a returning customer whenever i travel from georgetown and let all my family know!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank wanda j
Dear wanda j,

Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Inn Express Harbison for your nephew’s graduation at Fort Jackson! Please tell your nephew that our team says congratulations! We truly appreciate the kind words about our quick check in process, clean rooms, and friendly staff members. In addition, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the unique amenities that we have to offer our guests including complimentary access to Gold’s Gym. We cannot thank you enough for telling your friends and family about the Holiday Inn Express Harbison hotel!