“No problems - would stay again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard

Holiday Inn Express Columbia I-26 at Harbison Boulevard
Ranked #36 of 96 Hotels in Columbia
Waynesburg
“No problems - would stay again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2010

Great hotel, do not hesitate to book here. Hotel is in great area, tons of restaurants and shops near.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Greenville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2010

On March 5, 2010 my daughter's high school basketball team checked in for a 2 night stay so they could participate in a basektball State Championship Game. The girls, coaches and parents were greeted in the lobby with signs of welcome and best wishes for the upcoming game. Once inside their respective rooms, each of the girls found more well wishes from the staff and management of the hotel. The morning of the big game, the breakfast staff made the girls feel special by ensuring that they were able to eat together as a team before the big game. WELL...they would the GAME..It must have been the special treatment they received from the hotel. We'll be back next year looking to capture our 2nd State Championship and hopefully when we arrive we will again be greated by kim Campbell and her wonderfull STAFF!!!!!!
Signed - The Southside Lady Tiger Basketball Team - 2010 AA State Champions

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2010

I travel often and stay at various hotels, thus I need comfort when staying away from home for so long. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff are accommodating and friendly. This is my first choice hotel when I come to this area.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2010

While traveling for business I see a multitude of hotels within a year and I must say that this Holiday Inn Express has the best staff I have ever encountered, with several restaurants that are only a short walk away. Rates are good, rooms are clean and quiet...in general, one of the better places I've stayed.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2010

Myself and colleagues stayed at this hotel for nearly 5 months. I moved to another Hotel for 4 days and immediately went back to this facility. Great staff. Very accommodating and friendly. Enjoyed it and would most definitely return.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
St. Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

This has to be one of the best hotels in the Columbia area. Stay here - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Charleston
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2008

I have used Holiday Inn for many years and am a platinum member of the Priority Club. My issue is that every morning I stay with them I get that knock on the door and "Housekeeping" is yelled. I stop by the front desk at check in to ask for this not to happen as well as put the "Do not Disturb" sign in the door,( these things I should not even have to do). At this Columbia hotel after a 9am knock and then the second 10am knock I was so rude as to yell can't you see the Do Not Disturb? Instead of an I'm sorry I was yelled back "Are you checking out today, if not do you need housekeeping? If you forget to latch the door and you don't answer quick enough they will walk in. I pay for this room until check-out time I don't think it is fair to rushed out.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Housekeeping
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)