“Heaven on Earth”

Comfort Inn
Ranked #25 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 January 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn of Columbia S.C.(Bush River Rd) for two weeks.We found this hotel to be very clean extremely quite and the bed gives a touch of heaven,the staff are truly professional and friendly.Mr.Vijay,made sure that our stay was relaxing and pleasant.The parking area is very secure and lots of night lights,this hotel is convenient to restaurants,malls and walmart.What I truly enjoy most is housekeeper don't come so early in the morning.Comfort Inn of Columbia,lives up to it's name.Keep up the good work Mr.Vijay and staff,hope to see you during our next visit.Leon &Donna Jones

Room Tip: I personally enjoyed the lower level, room 123,is a handicap room but it was such a big room.Ice mac...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Dear KilleenLeonjones Killeen
I am glad to hear how pleased you were with your stay with us & so glad that you found our location to be so convenient. Our Housekeeping team takes pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms to our guest & I will be sure to pass your praises on to them and Vijay also as they are always glad to hear such great comments, I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel as my job consist of extensive travel. I would like to compliment members of the staff at Comfort in; specifically Vijay. I never have any room or service issues. I travel six states and live in hotels 4 to 5 days a week. I am a K9 handler for a pest control company and this is one of the BEST pet friendly hotels. I never have any problems in the room with cleanliness..such as unwanted pest or bugs. Never. The breakfast is VERY generous. Many hotels have very little to choose from. Not here! I will travel up to an hour out of my way to stay here. Thank you staff at Comfort Inn for making my home away from home so great!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear; ForrestK9 Atlanta, GA
"WOOW-- Great Hotel"
I am blessed to work with such a wonderful staff, Thank You for posting the wonderful comments about Vijay. I will pass those compliments along to him as well. I greatly appreciate your taking the time to recognize him and posting your review. We love hearing from our guests and we thank you for choosing to stay with Comfort Inn, Columbia - Your home away from home.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We stopped at the Comfort Inn on our way back from Christmas Vacation. The staff is extremely courteous and polite. The room was clean and very quiet. Breakfast as promised. There was no trouble with staying with our small dog, small fee $15. Thank you for a safe and clean stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear Traveler777_12 Fort Myers, FL
“Very pleasant stay”
Thank you for your excellent review for Comfort Inn. Providing an experience above all others along with a great value to our guests is our highest priority. I have passed your praise along to my team who strives to serve all of our guests with the highest level of customer service. My staff is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your dog back soon!
Faysal,GM

Reviewed 6 January 2013

This has to be the best room I have ever stayed in at a Comfort Inn! The room looked newly remodeled with all the latest features. The bed was so comfortable. Breakfast had numerous choices. And I loved Beverly, the front desk person! She made my stay very pleasant. And the hotel is conveniently located at the corner of I26 & I20.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank LovetoTravel30606

Dear LovetoTravel30606 Athens, GA
LOVE this hotel!! It sums up..
I am very delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be clean & that you recognized our staff as being so nice! Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us, I hope to see you again soon!..& I will let Beverly know to keep it up.
Faysal GM

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Stayed at this motel for a few nights during the Football Season...location was excellent and price was very reasonable.

Staff was extremely courteous and attentive.

Will definitely stay here on our next visit to Columbia for SEC Football.

Teresa checked us out and she was very friendly and wanted to make sure we did not experience any problems during our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Columbia_MOTiger
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear Columbia_MOTiger Columbia, MO
Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn, Columbia SC and taking time to share your valuable feedback. I’m so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, and your stay was comfortable and up to your expectations.
Thank you again for staying with us and for making the Comfort Inn Columbia your home away from home, we all look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Third time staying here. Our son attends USC and we stay here when visiting. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Very pleasant to deal with. Rooms are clean and comfy. We even bring our dog sometimes. They are very hospitable and have a nice grassy area to walk her. As someone who travel frequently I can say that this hotel is above average. Breakfast area is always clean and the meal well prepared.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cruediger

Dear; cruediger Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you for your excellent review for Comfort Inn. Providing an experience above all others along with a great value to our guests is our highest priority. I have passed your praise along to my team who strives to serve all of our guests with the highest level of customer service. Our staff is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your dog back soon!
Faysal,GM

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Called and was told that they do not accept CLC Corporate lodging cards. I was planning to stay with the hotel for business purposes, but I was told that they no longer accept CLC cards. I am sad do to all of the positive reviews. I spoke to an individual and stated that I wanted to reserve a room with my CLC card, he said we no longer take CLC and then hung up the phone. I was expecting him to ask if I would like to pay with another card rather then to just hang up. If this is an example of the service I will be happy to take my business elsewhere.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Jeffrey H

Dear Jeffrey H Charlottesville, VA
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com. As you noted, customer service and an immaculate hotel are very important to us & due to which we find ourselves to be an excellent value to our guests given the inclusive amenities and benefits that we offer.
For some unavoidable circumstances we discontinued accepting CLC as soon as that issues will be resolve with CLC we will start accepting CLC again.
I would also like to apologize that for some reason phone was disconnected and we do not have call back on muti-line phone. I will review these comments with my Front office Manager and find ways to improve.
We look forward to seeing you back again so that we can show you how your comments help us to improve our services. Thank you